Chapter 11: Free from Prison, Not the World

Sonic and Amy stared at the sight in front of them. It was horrible! Mobians were being chased by robots all over! Some were even getting killed! These robots looked very new and Sonic didn't know who built them. But soon. It all came together. "Eggman has already started his rein of terror!" Sonic exclaimed. Amy nodded in fright.

"What do we do?" she asked, scared. Sonic thought for a second. Then a huge horde of robots came bursting through the door of Eggman's lair. Sonic turned his attention to them. "Crap! The robots from before are back for more!" Sonic said. The robots went crazy and turned in all directions looking for them. One robot noticed them. "Hostile prisoners found" the robot said, facing the two. All the robots turned towards them, now. There was a sudden silence, not including the screams of terror the Mobians were making.

Suddenly, all the robots charged at them. Sonic grabbed Amy bridal style and ran off. Amy noticed the way Sonic was holding her and blushed a bit. Sonic noticed her blushing. "Why you blushing?" he asked. Amy blushed with embarrassment. "Uh...I....er....um..." she stuttered. Sonic smiled and continued running. He suddenly stopped. There were robots in front of him. He turned the other way but there were more robots. There were robots all around them. The two were scared. But Sonic suddenly thought of an idea. He still held Amy bridal style. He waited for the robots to charge at him. When they were close, he jumped on one of their heads and ran off. All the robots ran into each other and exploded.

"Great plan, Sonic!" Amy complimented, "Thanks" Sonic replied. "But now's not the time to praise me, we have to find a safe place to hide" Sonic explained. Amy nodded. They ran into an alley. 

He put Amy down. "There, we should be safe...for a few minutes" Sonic said. Amy nodded, getting up. Sonic leaned against the wall and looked p into the sky. It was blood red, but had a hint of vibrant orange. A little hope was left. Amy noticed Sonic looking at the sky. She looked up there, too. "That bit of orange in all that red......I think it means there;s still hope" Amy said. Sonic nodded. "Yeah".

Then, Sonic saw a missile whiz pass his face. He stopped leaning against the wall and turned his attention to where the missile came from. It was one of the new robots. The robot began shooting at them. Sonic dodged every one. "C'mon Am- Amy?!" he saw Amy on the ground in pain. She must've been hit by one of the bullets. Sonic turned his attention to the chrome robot with blasters all over. This was a new low, even for Eggman. Sonic didn't know what happened, but he felt weird. he felt stronger and faster, but angrier by the second. He ran towards the robot and homing attacked multiple times. The robot exploded. He ran towards Amy and picked her up bridal style once more. 

He began crying. "Amy! No! You can't die on me! Not right now! Stay with me! Please!" he yelled through sobs. Amy touched Sonic's cheek. "I'm sorry, Sonic, my time is up. I'm sorry I kidnapped you. I'm sorry for everything I put you through" Amy softly said. Sonic touched her soft cheek. "Don't be sorry, I'm happy we met. Just please, don't die!" Sonic continued to cry. "I'm sorry....Son....Sonic..." she stopped talking. Sonic cried and cried. "Amy! NOOOOOO!"

He suddenly stopped crying. He felt even faster and even stronger. But what he truly felt was anger. He walked out the alley with Amy in his arms. "COME AND GET ME!" he yelled out. Most the robots saw him and went after him. He placed Amy down in the alley and got ready. Sonic ripped the first robots' head off and threw it at another. He then jumped onto another robot and ripped a blaster off it. he jumped into the air and shot multiple robots. He then landed onto the ground flawlessly and continued his rein of terror. "YOU ALL WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" he yelled out. He felt so strong, he felt stronger than super Sonic. More robots came after him and he either punched or kicked the. 

But some robots shot him. There were too many for Sonic to all fight at once. But Sonic didn't give up. But he fell to the ground, covered in blood. One of the robots analyzed him. "Subject found.....still alive". The robots kept on firing at Sonic. "ARG!" he yelled. He tried to get up. He finally got onto his feet. "Subject found....... lethal" another robot analyzed. They kept on shooting. Sonic still stood. "I....will.....avenge...AMY!" he suddenly felt power surging through his veins. He jumped into the air. "Impossible!" a robot said. Sonic homing attacked every robot in a chain. When all the robots were out and gone, Sonic dropped to the ground. He lay there, motionless with pain. He looked up at Amy. He got up. He limped his way top Amy. He picked her up.

"I'll find you a place to keep stay" he ensured Amy. She didn't reply. "I'll avenge you" he said. He hugged Amy. "I'm sorry this happened to you" he cried softly. "I'm sorry" he whispered.