Chapter Seven

IMPORTANT***

So, this chapter has some racial arguments/conversations in it. And it's nothing racist, or what I would consider racist. Just know that what you read isn't meant to offend anyone. It's just the character's opinion. Also, the n-word is used a few times in this chapter. So, don't get offended by it. But whatever, so yeah, basically just read with caution. If you feel offended by anything just message me like, "HEY BITCH." And I'll apologize, and depending on how I feel I might delete the portion that offended you out of the chapter.

Anyways, enjoy.

***

I held one of Cameron's hands in mine as I led her over to where everyone was dancing. When we found a crowd of sweaty, dancing people; we both noticed that Gaia and Ivy were the life of the party.

Gaia was doing old 90's dances to the upbeat 90's R&B song while Ivy, on the other hand, was doing the running man like a fucking dork. She was enjoying herself though, and so was everyone else.

Everyone was nodding their head as if they knew what the song was, when I'm sure half of them didn't. I, for sure, knew the song by heart. It was one of my favorite songs as a kid. My mom and dad played it all the time in the car, when I was younger.

Are You That Somebody by Aaliyah. I was about to jump in the mist of the crowd and begin to dance to the nostalgic song; but some dumbass who was controlling the music, changed the song. Pony by Ginuwine began playing causing the crowd of youngsters to yell.

The crowd began to disperse for the slow song. Couples grabbed each other, and began grinding to the sexual song. Gaia and Ivy took this song as a break, and retreated alongside the wall.

"This is my favorite song," a sudden pressure fell upon my back as my hand was released. A pair of delicate hands took a strong grip on my hips. Next, a couplet of lips pressed against my ears. "So, are we dancing...or no?"

A shiver ran down my body, and my heart sunk into my stomach. Cameron Ramsey's body was so close to mine. I would've never thought that I would be so close to her. Hell, a week ago, I never thought I'd ever talk to her.

Cameron's hips began moving against my backside, rocking along to the beat. I closed my eyes, and let the music take over my body. I found myself whining my hips, and pressing up against Cameron's private area.

We danced slowly. I moved my hips slowly, and almost teasingly, and Cameron followed suit. Her hands began moving lower as the song progressed. Knees bent, I rotated my backside against her. I looked back at Cameron to see she was staring down, biting her lower lip.

She was watching me hungrily, and I couldn't help but smirk at her. It was surprising that I was actually turning her on. The song ended, and another more modern day song began blasting. Causing everyone to rush back to the area to begin dancing again.

I turned around to face Cameron, her hands were still on my hips. She leant over so she could talk to me in my ear. "You're really good," she said simply.

Cameron and I danced the rest of the night away. It didn't matter if the song was slow, or fast. We danced. We danced until everyone started to file out of the party. Soon, we found ourselves the only ones dancing. Everyone except my crew, and Cameron's crew was present.

Gaia was sprawled out on Cameron's couch on top of Cortez. I don't know how exactly they got like that, but when Gaia wakes up she's probably going to wet her fucking panties. Ivy was in the corner of the room, drunkenly singing along to the song playing. Soon, she'd be out like a light.

Bryce had been ditched the party with a whore on his arm. Otto sat on the couch, drooling off to sleep himself. He may hadn't drank or smoked anything, but he did party hard tonight with his jock friends.