Mine (Chapter 16)

Ashlyn's POV:

I was crying into Logan's chest and the next thing I know his lips were on mine. I couldn't believe what was happening. I pushed him off of me really hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! IM WITH CAMERON!" I yelled in his face. I was furious with him for doing that.

"Ashlyn please, I miss you so much! I know you miss me too! You didn't push back for a little bit!" He said coming closer

"NO! Don't Logan! I've moved on with Cameron! I'm having his child!" I said turning away. "I'm honestly the happiest I've ever been." I whispered.

Logan didn't say anything, I could hear him breathing heavily. I started to walk away before he could hurt me.

"Ashlyn get back here now!" I heard him yell.

I ran up the stairs and into the secret closet we have in mine and Cameron's room. I crawled in an shut it.

Cameron and I built this secret closet in case of emergencies like this. It's soundproof and bulletproof.

I quickly pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and dialed Cameron's number.

It rang a couple times then went to voicemail. I called him 10 times but he didn't answer.

I heard things crashing around the house and Logan yelling.

"Ashlyn! Where are you! Come out now!" He yelled.

But I didn't, I knew what was gonna happen if I did. He'd hit me just like all the other times.

I was never happy with Logan. It was all just an act. I cried every night because of him after we started dating. He'd hit me and yell at me for even talking to another guy.

When Jason kidnapped me I felt relief. I was away from the hitting but then Jason hit me too. Now I'm with Cameron, he doesn't hit me or yell and I'm so thankful for that.

I turned on the Secruity cameras in the closet and watched Logan destroy out house. Yelling an cursing and trashing everything. I watched him walk into Ryder's room.

"No!" I yelled crying. i suddenly felt my phone vibrate I picked up the phone an looked at the caller I.D

Cameron.

Thank god!

"Cameron!" I'm yelled into the phone trying to calm down.

"Ashlyn what's going on? Why are you crying an why did you call me 10 times?" He said.

"It's Logan! He kissed me and got mad when I pushed him off! He's destroying the house! Im scared!" I admitted

"I'm on my way! Where are you?" He said I could hear the anger in his voice.

"I'm in the secret closet watching him destroy Ryder's room!" I said in between sobs.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell and the call ended.

Next thing I know I seen Cameron pull up in the driveway and run into the house. I watched the Secruity camera closely.

"Where the fuck are you Logan?!" He yelled running up the stairs.

"Well look who it is! The guy who ruined my life!" Logan said coming out of Ryder's room.

"I ruined your life? Please Ashlyn is happy with me not you. She even said so." He said laughing.

Logan swang at cam hitting him in his jaw and knocking him down. Cameron grabbed his face and laughed.

"Is that all you got bitch?" He said smirking.

This just infuriated him more. He jumped on Cameron and started beating him. Cam layed there an took it all. I was shocked that he wasn't fighting back but then Cameron need him in the balls and Logan came down. Cameron took that opportunity to beat the shit out of him.

When he got done he called the guys to come get Logan and take him home.

I was sitting in the closet waiting to come out when Cameron opened the door. He pulled me out and into a hug.

He held me and stroked my hair to calm me down.

"I was so scared Cam." I said

"I know baby girl, but it's over. I'll never leave you alone with him ever again. And from now on one of the guys will be here with you when I'm gone." He said.

"Chaz" was all i replied to him before I felt my eyes get heavy.

Short but I updated twice today!

Like

Comment

Vote

For faster updates!