Mine (Chapter 12)

Ashlyn's POV:

Today's the day. I finally get away from Jason. I finally get to spend the rest of my life with Cameron an our sweet baby.

I finally get to go home. Cameron and I have bought a house together down the street from my parents so we can visit a lot.

To be honest I'm gonna miss the boys. They're gonna hate me forever, I know they will. But this is what I want and need.

I saw Jason shaving in the bathroom as I walked into the room. I decided to be extra nice to him today.

"Hey baby." I said as I wrapped his hands around his torso.

"Hey babe." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"The boys are going out tonight right? Well expect for Cameron." I asked.

"Yeah, I'm actually gonna go to the store today an get some groceries and stuff for the baby." He said smiling.

That's it. That's how Cameron and I can get out.

"No baby, let me an Cameron go. You've been working a lot lately to pay for everything and I want you to take a break." I said sweetly.

"Babe money is no big deal, I'm fucking rich. He said laughing. Which made me giggle.

"Haha well I know but still plus I haven't been shopping in forever. Plus people would notice you an me together. If it was me an Cameron people wouldn't notice as much." I said.

"Yeah your probably right. Alright I'll get the list real fast and you get ready to go."

"Ok baby, I'm gonna take a shower before we go. Can you give me about 45 minutes of alone time?" I asked.

"Sure babe." He said as he walked out of the room.

As soon as he walked out of the room I quickly ran into the closet an grabbed two suitcases. I went ahead an took a shower after I was done I changed into sweats an put my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed all my clothes an shoes an stuffed them into one of the suitcases. I grabbed my makeup, jewelry, and shower stuff an put it into the other suitcase.

I went onto the balcony where I saw Cameron standing under it waiting for my suitcases in our black range rover. He tossed a rope up for me to tie my suitcases too.

As he tossed the rope up I grabbed it an tied a knot with the rope into both my suitcases an carefully lowered it down. I tossed the rope back down to Cam and ran back into the room to where I saw Jason standing.

"Babe what are you doing?" He asked.

"Sorry I thought I was gonna throw up an I'm tired of throwing up in the toilet. "I said shrugging my shoulders like it was nothing.

He was a bit hesitant at first but then seemed to believe it. "Alright, Cameron's waiting in the car here's the list babe. Be safe, I love you so much." He said as he kissed me.

He bent down an kissed my stomach. I hated it when he did that I only wanted Cameron to do that.

"An I love you so much." He stood back up an handed me the list. I grabbed my purse an sunglasses as I walked to the door. I looked back an saw Jason starring at me smiling.

"Bye Jason." I said as I walked out the door. I saw Cameron waiting by the passenger door to help me in. We got in quickly an Cameron backed out of the driveway and drive down the street.

We were a block away from the house when Cameron pulled over on the side of the street an looked back. I looked back too an saw the house explode into a million pieces.

I gasped, Cameron quickly turned around an pulled me into a hug.

"Are you ok? He asked.

I thought about it for a second and then answered him.

"Honestly, I'm great. I'm so happy I'm away from that monster. I can't wait to start my new life with you and the baby, and I also can't wait to see my family. " I said.

He didn't say anything but smiled an started to drive down the street. We locked hands as he drove. I looked out the window an layed my head back.

Next thing I knew I was asleep.

Cameron's POV:

It's been a couple hours since the exsplotion. Ashlyn has been asleep the whole time. I rested my hand on her stomach the whole time. I'm so ready to have a future with Ashlyn, and now that Jason isn't here anymore to ruin it we can finally do that.

Ashlyn actually only lived a couple hours away from the gangs house. It was a 6 hour drive an we have an hour left to go.

We were driving through town as I noticed a gas station. I stopped to get gas and snacks. I decide to wake Ashlyn up since we've been driving forever.

"Ashlyn baby wake up, were at a gas station do you need to pee?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm hungry and thirsty too."

I laughed at her tiredness.

"Alright baby, I'm gonna park real fast an we'll go in together."

I got into the car an parked in front of the store. I got out an ran over to the passenger seat to help Ashlyn out.

"I need to pee." She said sleepily.

"Ok babe, I'm gonna get you a doctor pepper an some Cheetos an some candy ok?" I asked her.

"Mmm sounds so good! Don't forget the pickles!" She said.

"Your so stubborn about your damn pickles!" I said as I walked into the gas station with her.

After we got out snacks we got back in the car an headed to our home. I already met the realtor and got the keys last week. It's fully furnished, it even has a baby room.

I picked a two story house with a swing set and pool for our future kids.

We finally arrived to the house it's now 7pm. I got out an helped Ashlyn out too. I went around and got our bags out of the back an brought them in front of the door.

"Oh my gosh, Cameron this is beautiful. How on earth did you afford this?" She asked amazed.

"Being in a gang pays very well babe." I said as I unlocked the door and opened it. Ashlyn walked in and her jaw dropped. I walked in behind her an took the bags upstairs.

"Cameron this is beautiful. Thank you so much!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Babe I have a surprise for you. Go get your bags unpacked an out something nice on." I'm said.

I talked to her parents earlier when she was asleep and told them to come over for dinner at 8pm.

I went down to the fully stocked kitchen and starts making Chicken Alfredo.