Mine (Chapter 13)

Cameron's POV:

It's been 5 months Ashlyn and I have lived together. We have been so happy. She's 7 months pregnant and we found out the gender of the baby.

I'm gonna be a father to my son.

We decided to name him Ryder Daniel Dallas. I'm so excited for his arrival. I know Ashlyn is too. She's been so happy since we got away from Jason.

The gang came an payed us a visit. They weren't mad what we had done, but they were disappointed.

"As long as your keeping my baby sister happy and healthy that's all I care about." Chaz said happily.

"Oh he is, this is the happiest I've ever been." She said grinning.

"Well not gonna lie y'all have fucked things up for us but it's alright I guess. We don't have to see Jason's face anymore." Nick laughed.

We all laughed at that. The boys came an visited us twice a week getting us groceries and everything we need. While I worked during the days Chaz and Ryan came an stayed with Ashlyn.

Anonymous's POV:

"Boss were back!" I heard Alex yell. Ever since Jason died Alex and Ryan switched over to our gang. Nobody knew Ryan did only Alex. Ryan kept us up to date on Ashlyn and the baby.

(btw this is not Jason ;) lol)

"So?" I asked waiting.

"She's healthy, the baby's healthy too. They found out the gender and decided on a name." Ryan said.

"Ok and?" I asked impatiently.

"It's a boy and there naming him Ryder Daniel Dallas." He said.

"Not gonna be Dallas for long." I said smirking.

Cameron better watch his back. Nobody steals my girlfriend away from me and get away with it.

Cameron's POV:

I've had this weird feeling that Ashlyn and I are being watched. It could just be me but it's just so strange.

"Hey baby." Ashlyn said as she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Hey princess."

"Whatcha making me?" She asked.

I laughed. "No this is for me! You've eaten enough of my food!" I said laughing.

Tears started coming to her eyes an I immediately regretted what I said.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry!" I said turning around giving her a hug.

"I'm fat." She said crying.

"Baby you are not fat! Your pregnant! There's a difference!" I said trying to calm her down.

"That's not what the guys in the park said." She said in between sobs.

"Wait what guys? What the fuck did they say about you? " I said getting mad.

"They called me a fat ugly nasty whore." She said balling.

"Ok fucking rip there heads off! Who are they!" I said.

"I don't remember, please dont it's not worth it." She said looking up at me.

"Shh babe it's ok I won't, they deserve it but I won't." I said trying to remain calm.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." She said walking up stairs.

"Ok babe I'll be up in a minutes." I said picking up my phone.

I sent a group text to all the guys.

To: Ryan, Nick, And Chaz.

Get to my house now! We got some dicks to kill.

They all replied with 'okays' and within 10 minutes they were here.

"What's up man?" Ryan asked.

"Who went with Ashlyn to the park the other day?" I asked.

They all looked at each before Nick answered.

"Nobody." He said.

"Why the fuck not?" I yelled getting angry.

"She never asked." Ryan said.

"Well do you know what happened at the park?" I asked.

They all looked at me an shook there heads.

"Some group of guys ganged up on her calling her nasty, fat, ugly and a whore!" I yelled furiously.

"Calm down man, she acted normal when she got back." Chaz said.

I didn't answer I just sat down an put my fingers through my hair.

"So what are we gonna do?" Ryan asked smirking.

"Were gonna find them an rip there heads off! No one hurts my baby." I said.

Short chapter I know, sorry guys just got some personal problems.

I wanna update more but I don't feel like y'all are interested so 10 votes for the next chapter please!

I want your feedback please comment!!