Mine (Chapter 14)

Ashlyn's POV:

Ever since Cameron and I have moved in together we've been the happiest. We have had a couple arguments but none like Jason and I used to have. Cameron is a gods gift to me. He was my guardian angel when I was with Jason. He means the world to me.

A couple months ago when we first got to the house Cameron surprised me. He bought this house a street down from my parents! Now I get to see my parents whenever I want to. I was so happy to see them.

We have dinner with them three nights a week. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, it feels amazing having my parents and my little bro back into my life.

I'm already 8 1/2 months pregnant with Ryder ❤️ Cameron and I have already went shopping for his clothes and furniture. We decided to do his room in blue and orange. Everyone does green or brown, we want to bed different.

Cameron is now the leader of the gang since Jason is dead. He is just as skilled as Jason so he picked up on how to do everything real quick. He's out doing a job right now while I stay home alone.

I didn't want all the guys to fuss over me so I made them go.

I was finishing cleaning dishes when I heard a knock at the door. I dried my hands and wobbled over to the door.

When I opened the door I looked up an saw those big brown eyes and short brown hair I haven't seen in forever.

Logan.

"L-Logan?" I said surprised.

He looked wide eyed at me an then down at my stomach.

"Ashlyn?!" He yelled.

"Yes Logan it's me, I'm back." I said still in shock.

He had a huge grin on his face, he immediately picked me up an spun me around. He is still like his usual child hearted self.

"How did you find me?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't, I didn't even know you were back or um pregnant." he said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh um yeah, I'm actually 8 1/2 months. I'm gonna have a boy." I said awkwardly.

As we stood there in silence I saw out f the corner of my eye Cameron pulling up in the Range Rover. As soon as he saw Logan and I his eyes grew dark. Oh no I thought to myself.

He walked over to us an took a hand out to Logan. He shook his hand, they shook hands? What the fuck?

"Hey you must be Logan." Cameron said friendly.

"Um yeah I am, do I know you?" He asked.

"Nope, but I know Ashlyn knows you." Cameron said trying to keep his cool.

"Logan this is um, this is Cameron. The father of my baby." I said.

"Oh well congratulations. I just stopped by to deliver magazines to the couple that used to live here. Guess they didn't tell me they were moving." He laughed awkwardly.

"Yeah, well I gotta get dinner started so I'll see ya later Logan." I said trying to get him out.

Before I could close the door he quickly jumped in front of it and gave me a huge hug.

He whispered into my ear. "I missed you so much Ashlyn. I was going crazy looking for you. I love you still." He said as he kissed my cheek and left.

I stood their in complete shock. What just happened? As I turned around I saw Cameron standing there with his fist clenched together. His face was red and his eyes were darker then before.

Not gonna lie.

I was scared.

Hey guys! So EOI's are coming up next week! As a freshman I only have to take one, and that's algebra. I'm so scared I won't pass the test. Because if I don't I won't get my diploma.

Math is my worst subject. I have no idea how to work these problems out. My math teacher doesn't slow down or it explain it very well either.

I really can't fail this test. If I do I'm screwed.

But anyways, I think I'm gonna stop updating for a little bit and edit! Cuz this is kinda mixed up! I might add something in and take something's out! I will let y'all know!

Anyway

20+ likes for next chapter!