Mine (Chapter 23)

Jessica's POV:

I couldn't believe what just happened. Jason wanted me to be his so I could get Cameron back? I want Cameron back I do.

I want Cameron, but I can't do this to my bestfriend. Or can I? Ashlyn has always taken everything from me. She's always tried to beat me at everything grades, sports, guys, and looks.

She took Cameron from me. And I'm getting him back no matter what happens.

I quickly too out my phone and texted Jason.

To: Jason
Deal.

From: Jason
I knew you were gonna say that ;) couldn't resist me could ya?

To: Jason
Ya ya ya whatever just get me Cameron back.

From: Jason
Get me Ashlyn back. And hey who knows maybe you just might fall for me ;) night baby girl see you in the morning.
P.s make it look real.

Oh I'll make it look real and good. I'll make it look so good. Cameron will be mine in no time.

Jason's POV:

I walked into the hospital to Ashlyn's room. Cameron and Chaz were in there with her.

I walked into her room and closed the door.

"Great news! I'm letting you and Cameron stay together! I've found someone else sorry babes. But you two will still live with me because you both know way too much." I said smirking.

"Whatever" was all Ashlyn said as she picked up her bags and went to the car.

We all made our way down to the car.

"Where's Jessica?" Cameron asked looking around.

I smirked. "Why do you care so much Cameron?" I walked closer over to him and whispered to him so only he could hear. "Got a secret?" I asked and turned around.

I saw Jessica come out of the hospital in black skinny jeans and a red tank top.

Show time.

"Jason! Baby!" She said as she ran over to me.

"Hey princess." I said smirking.

She ran up to me and jumped on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I held her legs and started to kiss her.

I heard Ashlyn scoff and walk off. I set Jessica down as we locked fingers. I turned around to see Cameron with his fists and jaw clenched.

"Problem there Cameron?" I asked as I kissed Jessica's cheek

We walked over to the car and I opened her door and helped her in. Ashlyn just looked at me with a confused and hurt face.

I'm gonna get her back. I know I am.

Cameron's POV:

What the actual fuck is Jessica doing with Jason? Why is she being like this? Does she not realize who he is or what he's doing to us?

~later that night~

We finally arrive to our new 'home'. It was really big and actually nice.

"Alright so y'all have your own rooms. The guys know which ones are there rooms are so I'll show you three where yours is." He said walking up the staircase.

Ashlyn, Jessica & I followed him to the rooms.

"So this is Ashlyn's and Cameron's room. And Jessica down here is our room." He said taking her to their room smirking.