Mine (Chapter 4)

Ashlyn's POV:

I woke up with my eye stinging from where Jason punched me. "HELP! Someone please help me!" I yelled.

I heard the door open and I saw a figure. I couldn't tell who it was, it was dark. The figure walked over to me an I heard a string being pulled. The lights came on and when I looked up I finally recognize who it was.

Jason.

"Jason w-wh-why are y-y-you doing this to me?" I stuttered. "Please just let me go home to my family." I paused before I finished that sentence. "Let me go back to Logan." "Haha" he laughed at my remark. He bent down close to my ear, I felt his hot breathe on my neck. "Are you scared of me baby girl?" he asked smirking. "No, no I'm not" I said "Your not gonna hurt me Jason I know you won't."

I knew as soon as I said that I would regret it. "oh really? You don't think I would hurt you? I gave you that black eye didn't eye?" "Yeah so?" I questioned.

Before I knew it Jason was dragging me by my hair. I screamed in pain. "Jason stop please!" "Oh I'm sorry I thought you said I wouldn't hurt you?" he said. "Listen here bitch, I'm not afraid to hurt you. You've hurt me these last couple of years with that shit head I'm Jason McCann, I do what I want." after he said that he let go of my hair an walked out of the room locking the door behind him.

Jason's POV:

I slumped down on my bed against the wall. "How can she disrespect me like that? She doesn't realize I'm whats good for her not him. I'll make her realize it. I'll make her see I'm what she needs. She needs to get over him and her family because she will never see them ever again.

I pulled a cigarette an a lighter out of my pocket. I put the cigarette in my mouth an lighted it up. I breathed in the smoke. All my problems seem to fade every time I had a smoke.

I finished the cigarette an put it in the ash tray. I decided to go see Ashlynn. I walked down to the basement an what I saw was horrible. Her face was beaten badly she had dried blood on her face. Did I do this? Did I do this to my poor baby?

I untied her from the chair an picked her up bridal style an carried her to her room. I carried her to the bathroom an grabbed a washcloth an wetted it before I carefully cleaned her up. I brushed her hair because it was a mess. I picked her up an carried her back into the room. I set her down on the bed an found her pjs. I changed her an put her under the covers. I got up an went down into the living room.

Cameron was sitting there watching tv.
"Hey" he said. I nodded to him. "You know, you should try an get to know her better. Maybe she'd start liking you. " He said. "Your right, thanks man."

I decided to let Ashlyn out of the cold dark basement. She was uneasy at first but then followed. "Are you hungry?" I asked. Silence. I turned around "bitch I said are you hungry? Answer me when I'm talking to you you disrespectful hoe!"

I saw the tears in her eyes an immediately regretted saying that. I pulled her into my arms. "Ashlyn I'm so sorry I didn't mean it." She cried for a little bit. "I just want to go home. I want my family." "I know you do but you can't. You can't ever see them ever again so stop asking."

I let go of her an went into the kitchen. I made her a sandwich an have her some chips. She shoved everything in her mouth in seconds. Damn was she that hungry?

Ashlyn's POV:

I was starving he kept me in the basement for 2 days. Once I was finished eating he let me go take a shower. I got out of the shower an put on some grey pink sweatpants and a white tank top. I brushed through my hair an just left it down to air dry.

I was walking downstairs when I bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said. I looked up an saw who I bumped into. Cameron Dallas. "It's ok you didn't mean it." He said smiling. I blushed. "Um have you seen Jason? I think he wanted me." I said. He let out a sigh an motioned for him to follow me, so I did.

We walked out of the house an into the back yard. I followed him into a what I thought was a garage turned out to be something horrible. I couldn't believe my eyes.