Mine (Chapter 3)

Ashlyn's POV:

I woke up in a strange room, but what was even stranger was it looked like my room but it was much bigger an had a bathroom.

I got up from the bed an looked around. I walked to the closet an found all of my clothes there.

I got weirded out, I went over to the door an tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. What the hell? I thought to myself. I jiggled the door handle a bit more. "HELP!" I yelled.

I gave up an went back over to the bed an layed down. I must've been tired because my eyes became heavy an the next thing I new I was fast asleep

Jason's POV:

As soon as we got home I carried Ashlyn upstairs to her room. I gently set her on her bed an pulled the covers up so she wouldn't get cold. I ran back down stairs to get the rest of her things.

I set her bags down in her room an began unpacking. I made the room she's staying in exactly how her room was in her old house. Pink! From Victoria secret. She had the pink bedspread, curtains, pillows an rug.

After I got done I kissed her on her forehead an left. My baby is finally home.

~ The next day~

I decided to get up the next day an make breakfast. The gang was coming by so I can get some rules straight. Chaz & Ryan I grew up with, Alex is my older brother. Cameron & Nick joined my gang a couple years ago. I called them all over to meet Ashlyn.

I walked up to my baby's room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I decided to just walk in, I'm glad i did because I saw her jump out of her window.

"Ashlyn!" I yelled. What the fuck was she doing? Why is she running away! I ran down stairs an out the front door.

Ashlyn's POV:

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs I had to get out. I went over to the window an saw it was unlocked. Opened the window an jump right when I heard the door open. "Ashlyn!" I heard someone yell, but I ignored it an ran.

I heard footsteps behind me getting closer an closer. Just when I was almost to the road I was tackled to the ground. "What the fuck are you doing! Your mine!" He yelled. I looked at him. He had blonde hair with Carmel eyes. They were so beautiful, he was well built too. God he was hot. Wait what? What the fuck am I saying!

I started to kick an scream, I finally got away from him I saw a black van coming down the road I ran out in front of it. It stopped an I saw 5 guys get out. All of a sudden I felt arms lift me up an pull me over there shoulder.

"Damn Jason you got a runner." One of them yelled. "Someone's gonna get taught a lesson" I looked back to a really hot guy smirking. They all followed the guy that's carrying me I guess his name is Jason.

When we got into the house he set me down on the couch an slapped me hard. "Never fucking do that ever again!" He spat in my face. I held my face for a few minutes. All of the guys walked in an sat on the couches including Jason.

"Alright there is gonna be a few rules around here you need to learn. #1 never run away ever. There will be consequences. #2 stay away from other guys that's including the gang. #3 your mine an only mine. #4 never talk back."

This guy is fucking crazy! Wtf mine? I don't think so. I'm Logan's!

"Bitch are you paying attention to me" he snapped. I guess I zoned out. "Sorry" I muttered. "As I was saying this is Alex he's my brother an second in command." Alex was actually really cute brown shaggy hair with brown eyes. "This is Cameron Dallas" I was practically drooling. He was so hot. "This is nick" nick had blonde shaggy hair with blue eyes kinda like me. "This is Chaz an that's ryan" he pointed to there direction. Chaz wasn't really that cute he was ok. Ryan was handsome.

"I wanna go home." I don't know why I suddenly said that but when I did I immediately regretted it. "Babe you are home" he said. "Excuse me? This is not home, I want my mom an dad an my brother." I said. "I want Logan!"

I regretted that. Jason grabbed a fistfuls of my hair an dragged me down the basement stairs. "Bitch I told you your mine! No one else's!" I was screaming an crying. "Please stop! I'm sorry" I yelled.

He tied me up to a chair an was punching me repeatedly. I cried and cried as he punched and slapped me. He finally hit me so hard in the head I blacked out.