Mine (Chapter 18)

Ashlyn's POV:

"Ok Ashlyn when I say push your gonna push as hard as you can alright?" The doctor asked.

"Ok" i said grabbing Cameron's hand squeezing it.

"Push Ashlyn!" The doctor demanded.

I pushed as hard as i could and screaming at the same time.

"2 more times Ashlyn! Let's do this again! For your baby boy!" The doctor said for motivation.

It worked because I pushed as hard as I could.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" The nurse said handing him to me.

I looked down at my precious gift of life I finally brought to the world. He has blonde hair and blue eyes just like me.

"He's beautiful." I said to Cameron.

"What's his name?" One of the nurses asked.

"Ryder Daniel Dallas." Cameron and I both said.

"That's a wonderful name, ok Ms. Reece I need to take him to the incubator now." She said taking Ryder very carefully.

I looked up at Cameron and stared into his big brown eyes.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too baby." He said kissing my forehead.

Suddenly I started to feel numb and everything went black. I heard Cams faint cries of my name. That's the last I heard before total blackness came over me.

Cameron's POV:

" I love you" she said.

"I love you too baby." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I looked down at her smiling face to notice she wasn't smiling anymore. She started to close her eyes and that's when I started to call her name.

"Ashlyn?" I asked

"Ashlyn baby wake up." I said shaking her. When she didn't respond I ran out of the room.

"Help! Somebody help!" I yelled.

2 doctors an 4 nurses came running to me.

"My girlfriend she isn't waking up! She just had our son!" I yelled running into the room with them following me.

They immediately went over to her an checked her blood pressure and everything else.

The nurse had me step out of the room so they could do what they needed to do. I was watching through the door window when I heard the heart monitor wasn't beating like normal.

Next thing I knew the door flew open and Ashlyn was getting rushed down the hall.

"What's going on?" I asked one of the nurses frantically.

"Sir please calm down." The nurse said.

"I can't calm down! The mother of my child the girl I was gonna propose to is is I don't even know what's happening to her!" I said starting to cry.

"I understand sir, your girlfriend had a small seizure after giving birth. But the baby is fine." She said.

"Oh thank god." I said sighing. "And Ashlyn?" I asked

"She will be ok too. We need to run some tests and make sure nothing was damaged." She said.

"Id like to see my son." I stated.

"Follow me." She said.

I followed her to where they keep the baby's after birth. I immediately found my boy.

"Do u wanna hold him?" She asked smiling.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said as she walked into get Ryder.

There was something about her that was way too familiar. I don't know what it is but I don't have a good feeling about it.

She came out holding Ryder and handed him to me. He was so small, so precious. I love him so much already even though it's been 15 minutes since he was brought into the world.

"Hey there little guy." I said walking around with him.

I heard a phone start to ring and I looked back. It was the nurses phone.

"I'm so sorry I have to take this I'll be right around the corner if you need me!" She said as she walked away.

The nurses POV:

I walked around the corner before I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"The baby is fine and healthy." I said.

"And Ashlyn?" he asked.

"I gave her the shot and she's out. Everyone thinks it's a seizure. But as soon as everyone clears out you can come get her." I said.

"Good. Ashlyn was mine in the first place. Cameron isn't gonna take what's rightfully mine." He said.

"Ok Jason, I'll have her ready by midnight so you better be here." I said annoyed.

"Oh i will." Jason said as he ended the call.

Jason's POV:

"Ok Jason, I'll have her ready by midnight so you better be here." She said annoyed.

"Oh i will." I said as I ended the call.

That's right bitches McCans back and better than ever.

Oh shit! He's back!!!!

Well! Since I got 1,000 reads I brought him back!

I'm so fucking proud of the book! Like when I first started it I thought I was gonna end up deleting it but nope!

And idk if that can really happen during a pregnancy.

I made it up so yeah lol!

But I just wanna thank you guys so much!!

Remember

Vote +

Comment +

Follow me! +