Mine (Chapter 9)

Cameron's POV:

Everything was awkward an there was definitely tension in the air. Ashlyn an I haven't made eye contact at all. I miss her so much.

The other day when Ashlyn ran off, I was so scared. Chaz got to her first cause he's the fastest, but I didn't understand why she wouldn't let go of him. He even slept with her that night.

"Hey man." Chaz said walking into my room.

"Hey how's Ashlyn doing?" I asked.

He sighed. "She's broken, she's had all of her feelings bottled up inside an I guess she couldn't take it anymore."

"I miss her bro" I said honestly, all of the guys know about Ashlyn an I, but they all promised not to say anything if we stayed away from each other.

"I know, y'all are in love." He said.

"Yeah"

Jason's POV:

Everything has been crazy since Ashlyn ran off. She hasn't spoken to anyone. She won't come out of her room, an she won't let anyone in but Chaz. I don't understand why she won't talk to me.

I decided to go see her. I went upstairs an knocked on her door.

"Ashlyn, will you please open the door? I wanna see you." I said sighing.

I heard shuffling behind the door before she opened the door. Her eyes were red an puffy, I could tell she's been crying an hasn't slept.

"Ashlyn are you ok baby?" I said bringing her into my arms.

"Yeah, I just want to be alone. I haven't gotten any alone time since you took me." She said.

"C'mer" I said pulling her to the bed. "Talk to me, tell me what's wrong." I said placing her beside me.

"I miss my family Jason. I miss my friends, I miss my old life. I know you'll probably kill me for saying this but I miss Logan, an I'm sorry Jason but I don't love you. I've tried so hard to love you but I don't feel it. I like you a lot, you've taken good care of me. You've made sure I was ok an I'm just sorry." She said crying.

I took a deep breath before pulling her into my chest.

"Ashlyn I'm not asking you to love me, I'm just asking for a chance. I want to make you happy, I want to be there for you when you need someone not Chaz. I know he's like a brother to you but I want to be there. I want to be the one holding you at night. I want to be the one holding you when you cry. I want you to love me too but I can't make you feel something you don't. I just want a chance. So I guess what I'm asking is just a chance to prove to you I'm the right guy for you." I said.

She didn't say anything after that she pulled away from me an just started for a little bit before she crashed her lips on mine. The kiss was passionate yet steamy. I knew she was upset so I didn't want it to happen tonight. I pulled away from her an hugged her tight.

"Get some rest my sleeping beauty, I love you. Dont worry you don't have to say it back." I said as I kissed her forehead an walked to the door.

"Jason." I heard her say. I turned around an looked at her.

"Yes princess?"

"Thank you, For everything" she said smiling.

"Anything for my princess." I said while walking out the door an shut it quietly.

Cameron's POV:

I watched as Jason walked out of Ashlyn's door smiling. He hasn't left her alone for the past 3 days now.