Mine (Chapter 24)

Ok guys this chapter is gonna get steamy so please don't read unless you want to! Pj-13+

Ashlyn's POV:

I couldn't believe Cameron! He's been cheating on me this whole time? Three fucking years wasted!

Jason comforted me for awhile because he knew I didn't wanna talk. That's one of the things I love most about Jason. He knew when I didn't need to talk. He knew when I needed to be held. And he knows how to love me.

Maybe I was wrong about Cameron this whole entire time. Maybe I was wrong about Jason. Could he be the one I'm suppose to be with?

I knew I felt guilty when we 'killed' him. I felt so damn guilty. Maybe I do love Jason.

He saved me from Logan. He made me feel loved. Maybe he is the one.

I got up from Jason's arms and walked over to my suitcase taking it into the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked.

I didn't response I just shut the door behind me.

I decided to shave my legs. Since I haven't in a few days. When I got done I put on my lotion 'Red' from Bath & Body Works. I took my red and black lacy bra and panties and put them on.

I brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth. I decided to paint my toenails a red color. I was smiling the whole time. It's like it was my first time all over again. But it's different, it is my first time. But with Jason and I'm actually excited.

I pulled one of Jason's shirt over me that he had on the counter. I walked out of the bathroom door and set my suitcase on the ground.

"You okay? You've been in there for an hour." Jason said.

"An hour?! Are you series?" I laughed.

"Yeah, you ok?" He said smiling up at me.

"I've never been better." I said as I climbed on the bed.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked as I took off his shirt.

"Jason?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Love me." Was all I said before I crashed my lips onto his.

He immediately kissed back but pulled away. He pulled his hurt back over my head and got up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We can't do this Ashlyn." He said as he got up from the bed.

"What why not?" I said following him.

"Ashlyn your hurting. You just lost Ryder and that's all my fault. If I was looking at the road he would still be here right now and you an Cameron would have a happy family" he said.

"It would've been a family based on lies Jason. I'm fine. I promise you. I thought long and hard about this and this is what I want." I said.

"Ashlyn I don't know." He said looking at the ground.

I took off his shirt I had on an tossed it onto the ground. He looked at my body with wide eyes.

"Jason I'm not asking you this time. I'm telling you." I pulled him closer to me. " Love me." I whispered.

He picked me up and kissed me. The kiss was electrifying. I have never felt this way before. I was getting butterflies in my stomach.

Jason walked over an placed me down on the bed gently before he got on top of me. He looked at me for a little bit before kissing me.

His hands roamed my body. He took his hand behind my back an unclasped my bra. He looked at me and smirked. "I love the bra on you but it looks better on the ground." He said as he threw it on the floor.

I laughed as he kissed me again. My hands went up an down his chest feeling his 8 pack. My hands got closer to his abdomen. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. He kicked them off the bed.

We were in the middle of an intense make out session when he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused

"Ashlyn we can't do this." He said walking away

"Why not?" I said feeling agitated.

"Because were not even together." He whispered.

"Maybe that could change." I said.

"Ashlyn go to bed, you don't know what your doing. Your hurt that's all. You want to feel the void of hurt with pleasure. Yeah it may work for a little bit but when you wake up your gonna feel worse. So please, let's do this some other time. Okay?" He said.

I didn't say anything. He's right how could I do this to him and myself. And Cameron oh god Cameron.

"I'm so sorry Jason!" I said as I put some sweats and a hoodie on. I ran down the hall to mine an Cameron's room.

When I got to the door I heard loud moaning.

I opened the door to see Cameron and Jessica sleeping together.

"Ashlyn?" He asked.

Before he could say anything else I ran downstairs put on my converses and ran out the door. I ran an ran like my life deepened on it.

I was in cross country track so I could run for hours.

When I was finally a good 5 miles away from the house I stopped to catch my breath.

How could he do this to me?
Does he not realize I love him?
Does he not love me?
Am I not good enough?

All these questions ran through my head. I didn't even realize there was a car approaching before they stopped right where I was. A man jumped out of the van and grabbed me.

The last thing I remember was yelling for Jason. Or was it Cameron?

Poor Ashlyn :(

Follow me +

Comment +

Vote +

Thanks loves!