Epilogue

The Isle of the Lost has always been a dark place. It is a prison to keep the most villainous ones out of Auradon. Over the years, many children who were stuck on the island only due to their heritage have been brought over to Auradon for a second chance. Unfortunately, some of its inhabitants have decided not to leave the island. They believed that they should not be living in the same land as the ones who contained them to the Isle in the first place.

There was a young boy, probably around ten or eleven years old, running across the island. He looked to have stolen an apple. Stealing is one of the many tricks to survival on the Isle. He seemed pretty happy about himself. Suddenly, he was stopped by a teenage girl. The girl was dark-skinned and had thick, curly, black hair. She wore a red coat made of leather, black jean shorts with teal fishnets underneath, and black boots.

"What do you have their little guy?" she asked slyly.

"An apple," the boy replied. "Why do you care?"

"Give it to me."

"Why would I give you the apple?"

"I don't think you understand," the girl said. "I get whatever I want."

"Like I care about that," the young boy said. He was practically protecting the apple like it was his child. "Go get your own apple. I had to jump through so many hoops just to get this."

"Well," the girl started, "if I don't get what I want, mommy and daddy are gonna have to get involved. They make sure I get whatever I want."

"Well, then you're just a spoiled brat. It's not like your parents can do anything to me."

"Let's just say this," the girl started. "My mother is somebody who loves to hear her own name, and my father only has three loves in his life: Me, my mom, and his precious little hook."

The boy began to tremble. He knew exactly who her parents were. He had been told to stay clear of them, and now he was face to face with their daughter.

"You got that?" the girl asked. The boy nodded quickly. "Good, now..." The girl held her hand out. The boy placed the apple in her hand. "Now scram." The boy ran faster than he could ever imagine.

The girl laughed maniacally. "I always get my way. It's a pirates life every single day." She took a bite out of the apple as she walked back to wherever she came from.

You didn't think this was the end of the story....did you?