~Secrets revealed~

To be a princess

Chapter 7

~Secrets revealed~

Recap:

??? POV

She seemed to be lost in the music. She didn't even notice that I had entered the room. I stayed at the door as she continued to play through that song.

All her feelings seemed to pour out of the piano and into my ears making me lose myself in the music also.

All these feelings.

Loss.

Sadness.

Longing.

Hope.

"That was beautiful." I blurt out.

She froze and turned to face me. Her beautiful olive eyes staring at me in shock as if she was in the middle of committing a crime.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Yuki's POV

It was extremely late at night now and the full moon was covered in dark whispy clouds making it difficult to see.

There, standing in the middle of the doorway was a fairly tall shadowy figure staring at me with shocked eyes.

As I stared at the mystery person, the cloud slowly moved away from the moon, allowing it to shine its light on the figure in the shadows.

Blonde hair and deep pools of watery indigo eyes that you could easily lose yourself in.

Tamaki.

The idiot king.

Why him of all people? He just has to be so happy and perfect. Not knowing what it was like to lose a family member. He probably has a perfect family. A cheerful mother. A loving father. A happy family. I clenched my fists.

I abruptly stood up to leave with red eyes and puffy eyes. Darn it all.

"No. Keep playing. It's a beautiful song." he urged.

I stayed silent and walked past him and towards the door with my head down and my bangs covering my eyes.

"Wait! Yuki! Why did you leave? We were worried sick!"

"Like any of you would care! If you did, you would have noticed how I was feeling! You should've noticed!" I shouted tears runnning down my cheeks.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

"But none of you realized. None of you even noticed that I had left. You were all oblivious to the pain I was feeling." I uttered with a coarse voice.

"Yuki-" Tamaki started.

"No! No one understands!!! No one knows the pain of losing a loved one! Everyone here is a stuck up rich kid who has the perfect life with the perfect family and friends!"I screamed.

"That's not true. Everyone has their secrets. Even stuck up rich kids." Tamaki says with a serious tone.

"Oh yeah? Do you know what it feels like to lose your own mother?!" I ask.

"Yes. I do." He replied with sadness in his mesmerizing eyes.

"Oh... I'm sorry." I muttered, immediately regretting what I had just said.

"Look Yuki. Everyone has problems. You're not the only one you know. Haruhi's lost her mother as well. The entire host club has had troubles with their families. So, you're not alone. We're all here for you." He said calmly spreading his arms.