~Jungle Pool! SMI! Save my innocence!~

• Dedicated to My parents. For getting me an iPod which led to my discovery of wattpad!

~ To be a Princess ~

Chapter 13

~ Jungle Pool! SMI! - Save my innocence!!! ~

Yuki's POV

All I could see around me was blackness, I could hear the calls of birds coming at all directions. In the background I could hear the sound of trickling water and the tinkling of glass. I could feel the suns rays on my arms, legs, face and... Abdomen? What's going on here?

I flashed my eyes open but quickly shut them due to a flash of light. When I opened them again, I saw the twins with a camera on a tripod and they were smirking like they had just accomplished the best prank ever.

Why do I feel so exposed? It was then that realized. I was wearing a bikini... That showed too much skin. Way too much.

"WHAT IS THIS?????" I shouted as I tried my best to cover my exposed skin with my arms and curled up into a ball.

~~~Flashback~~~

Haruhi and I were on our way out of the school. It was about 3:15 and there was no host club today! Yes! Suddenly I felt a pair of hands quickly approach us and I jumped out of the way with my quick reflexes. I saw the twins grab Haruhi instead and smirked as they held her up like a prize they had just won.

"Target," Kaoru started.

"Captured!" Hikaru finished.

"H-Hey! What's going on here???" Haruhi stuttered as she looked at them in shock. What were they doing???

As she stood there shivering, a familiar black limo with tinted windows pulled up on the side of the road. The window eased down revealing Tamaki in what seemed to be tropical clothing, sunglasses and a necklace of flowers, much like the ones from the tropical themed day.

"Excellent, take her away. We'll have to up the ante a bit for Yuki." Tamaki informed as he lowered his black sunglasses to sneak a knowing look at me.

"Hai!" the twins shouted like soldiers as they saluted to Tamaki and the limo drove off. They pivoted on their left legs and looked at me cheekily. I have a bad feeling about this...

"Uhhh... Ja ne!" I shouted as I sprinted away from them as fast as I could.

"Matte!!!!!!" they yelled as they ran after me trying to catch up. After a while, they realized that it was pointless trying to chase me. The stopped in their pursuit and were panting heavily. I looked back as them as I continued to run. Unfortunately, I bumped into something. And that something just had to be Takashi with Mitsukuni on his shoulders.

"Ne, Yuki-chan." he started off innocently, "Come." he ordered in a deeper voice. GAH.... This is like when he's just been woken up. It's one of the most scariest things you could ever experience. A pissed off Mitsukuni.

"No way am I going!" I exclaimed as I backed away from the fearsome duo. Mitsukuni proceeded to leap from Takashi's shoulders to behind me. This is going to be tough... I can't go anywhere... They'd just corner me... So, the only option for me is... To fight them.

I got into my stance and waited for them to make a move. The tension in the air was incredible, we all just stood there, staring at each other, as if we were daring one another to go first.

Mitsukuni ended up as the one to make the first move. He ran towards me at a rapid speed and gave a barrage of punches which would've been painful if I hadn't dodged them. His facial expression was serious, it was completely different to the one he had at the host club or when he's eating cake. This is the Mitsukuni that only appears on the battle field. I decided it was time to start my own attack.