~The Twins Fight - Part Two~

~To be a princess~

Chapter 12

The twins fight (Part Two)

Yuki's POV

I sat in my wooden seat next to Haruhi, waiting for class to begin. It wasn't as loud as it was yesterday, meaning the twins were late coming to school today. I hope they've made up somehow. I do not want to be in the middle of a fight between them. It would be so tiring trying to calm them down.

"Haruhi! Morning!" a pink-haired Hikaru greeted with a wave as he leant on Haruhi's table, his eyes fixated on her face. Don't mind me I'm just sitting here, it's not like I expected a greeting too or whatever.

"Hikaru... What's up with your hair? Why pink?" Haruhi asked as she stared at the flamingo pink hair that was slightly spikier than usual today.

"Because it looks good on me! Cute, no?" he said with a smile, "But then again Haruhi, you're much cuter and pink suits your complexion too!" he complemented as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as pulled her close to him. I'm starting to feel really awkward now. Awkward turtle.

"Good morning Yuki." a voice called out from behind me. I turned around and my eyes were nearly blinded by a mass of fluorescent blue hair.

"So... Kaoru's blue?" I mumbled, squinting my eyes a little, allowing them to adjust to the brightness of the blue.

"I was finally able to have an elegant sleep alone last night but I had a bad dream. I dreamt about dying my hair PINK... Or something disgusting like that... If only you were there to cheer me up Yuki." he flirted with a smirk as he snuggled against my cheek making my cheeks turn into a dark pink colour.

"Pink's a nice colour though.... All colours are wonderful." I said to him leaning away slightly from his snuggle.

"Well, I think Haruhi would look best in blue doncha think. Ahahahaha!!!" he laughed merrily as he went to sit down in his seat. Instead of gracefully landing on the seat as planned, he fell to the floor instead. Recovering from his fall, Kaoru glared at Hikaru and knocked his seat over causing Hikaru to topple down to the ground.

They both rose to their feet at the exact same time, their fluorescent bangs creating shadows over their eyes. They looked at one another with deadpanned eyes and both ended up with the same idea.

The class room suddenly turned into a war zone in a matter of seconds with random classroom objects flying across the classroom.

Haruhi and I both sighed in unison, our heads flopping down helplessly. If those too keep at it, this is going to be a looong day.

^_^In the cafeteria^_^

Yuki's POV

"Ne, Yuki/Haruhi, I'm going to get my lunch, come along, we'll have lunch together." Hikaru and Kaoru suggested simultaneously. Glaring at each other, they raced to the cafeteria at top speed and skidded to a halt once they reached their destination.

"Lunch set A." the twins chimed. Realizing they had said the exact same thing, they changed their minds.

"Actually, I'll take the B pasta and the D salad!" they chorused. Once again they glared at each other and changed their orders.

"No! The capellini and Barbary duck from F! Nevermind! A foie-gras poêlé with périgueux sauce!" they shouted in perfect unison.

"Stop copying me! I said stop copying me! Grrrrrr...." they growled angrily at each other. God! If they keep this up I will not, I repeat, will NOT be happy.

"Amazing... Their fighting with gritted teeth." Haruhi observed with a deadpanned look.

"And why did they have to drag us into this? What did we do?" I complained while I held my lunch in my hand.