Double Date Disaster

To be a Princess

Chapter 23

Double Date Disaster (not really)

Recap

"What is it Liang?" I asked as I swiveled around with my long brown hair blowing in the wind.

"Well, the truth is, I'm not just here to train in the martial arts..." He started off nervously as he averted my gaze. This is rather strange. I never really knew that Liang of all people could be nervous. He seems so at ease and confident. Well I suppose the world is full of unexpected things.

"So what else are you here for then?" I asked curiously as I approached him slowly.

"You see... I'm..."

Third person's POV

The two young martial artists simply stood there staring at one another. They seemed to be entranced by one another's eyes. Seas of brown and green found an aching similarity between each other. Both with a hint of sadness and a longing for freedom. They were the same. Almost.

"I'm your fiancé." Liang mumbled as he courageously looked directly at her. He had felt guilty lying to her. But at the same time, he was half glad that he did keep this important fact from her.

Yuki's olive eyes widened by a fraction. She could not believe her ears. This boy, one that she had gotten to like in just a day, was her fiancé. Her face just seemed to go blank as he mind ventured back into the memories of her father's announcement.

~~~

'I have an announcement to make.'
I lifted up my head in surprise. An announcement? What could it be?
'You're getting married.' He told me staring at me right in the eye.

Married.

~~~

"Hm. Well, the marriage is simply a back up plan." My father told me as he reverted back to his calm emotionless state.

"It's like a safety net for our dojo." He stated as he closed his eyes, deep in thought.

"So, just in case you lose to those pesky Haninozuka's, I've arranged for a possible engagement between you and the son of a friend of mine." He finished.

"He just so happens to own one of the best karate centers in China."

The son of the owner of one of the best karate centers in China. Liang Feng.

~~~

After a minute or so, Liang began to worry about Yuki since she hadn't stopped staring into space. He decided to approach her and shake her shoulder gently. "Yuki? Are you okay?" He asked gently.

"... Why didn't you tell me?" She mumbled as her brown bangs casted shadows over her eyes. She was disappointed. Disappointed that someone who she was just coming to trust had lied to her from the start.

Liang looked down at his possible fiancée with sad brown eyes. His heart seemed to clench slightly at the sight of the slouched form of Yuki. He didn't want her to feel down after he revealed this crucial little fact to her.

"I'm sorry Yuki... It's just... I just wanted you to see me for me." He muttered as he pulled her into a tight hug. Yuki's eyes widened as she was suddenly pulled into a pair of strong arms and engulfed in a blanket of warmth. She slowly wrapped her arms around Liang's torso, silently returning the hug.

The two stood there for a while in each other's arms. The wind blew and tossed their locks of hair in the air. Yuki's long strands of hair seemingly wrapped around Liang and her scent reached his nose. 'She smells like... Berries.' He thought as he nuzzled his face into her hair to get a better sniff of the sweet scent.

Suddenly Yuki snapped into her senses again and leapt away from Liang with a small squeak. Liang simply laughed at her reaction and smiled at her. Yuki gazed at him recalling a similar situation from not so long ago. 'Tamaki did that as well... When I was upset and decided to play the piano.'

"Tell you what, let me make it up to you!" Liang told her as he extended his hand out to her. Yuki just stared at him curiously with a tilt of her head. 'Cute.' Liang thought with a smile.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow!"

|~|~|~| Meanwhile... |~|~|~|

Kaoru stood there facing Haruhi with a small smile. The was a slight sense of seriousness in the air as they gazed at each other.

"Haruhi, can you go out with me all of tomorrow?"

|~|~|~| The Next Day |~|~|~|

Yuki slowly awoke from her rather comfortable slumber. 'What do I have to do today? Training exercises 97 - 124? Oh wait, I can't do that anymore. I have a d-da-date with L-Liang.' She thought worryingly in her mind. Her mind went back to the previous day where Liang had revealed that he was her fiancé that she may have to marry.

She sat up, pushing the quilt off her as she went and stifled a yawn as she got up. She was nervous, that's for sure. She had never been on a date before. She didn't know what to do, what to say, what to wear. She knew nothing. This date would be Yuki Sukinozuka's first date. She slowly trudged towards the door. She slid it open, only to reveal a smiling Liang who had already prepared and was ready for their date. He was wearing a loose fitting navy T-shirt with a chain necklace, slightly baggy jeans that had chains dangling on the side and blue striped white sneakers. Yuki's eyes widened in slight surprise but then she sighed.

"Liang why are you up so early? It's only 6:30 and you're already ready to go?" She asked as she rubbed her drowsy eyes cutely. 'Why must she always make such cute gestures?' Liang asked himself in his mind. "I had to wake up early to get you this! It's for our date!" He exclaimed excitedly as he held out a parcel to her.

She accepted the parcel and looked at it wondering what it would be. "I hope you like it! Go try it on!" Liang urged as he closed the door to give her some privacy.

Yuki began to unwrap the parcel slowly as she walked to her bed. Once the wrappings had come off, Yuki gasped at the sparkly thing in front of her. It was a dress. An extremely extravagant sparkly pastel pink dress. The skirt had sparkly frills that sparkled in the light and the bodice had sequins all over it. What's worse is the skirt barely reached her knees, it was so short! Yuki swore that of she bent down, her underwear would show.

By now her face was a bright red and her hands shaking. 'There is no way that I'm wearing this monstrosity!!!' She thought as she rushed to the door to find Liang. She could hear a faint chuckle from the other side of the door. 'So Liang knew that I would react like this.'

She opened the door with haste and glared at the laughing Liang. After a few seconds and some intense glaring from Yuki, Liang's laughter came to a halt and he revealed yet another package.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Here's the actual one. I think it suits you more." He apologized as he handed her the real parcel. Yuki eyed him suspiciously as she cautiously accepted the gift. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, it's the right one." Liang chuckled as he shot her a dazzling smile. She unwrapped the brown paper with haste and unraveled the actual article of clothing that she was going to wear.

It was a light green summer dress with an intricate lace pattern adorning its skirt and thin spaghetti straps to hold it up. It came down to her knees and luckily came with a white cardigan. Yuki looked surprised at Liang's rather good taste in fashion and colour coordinating. She really liked the shade of green he had chosen.

"Do you like it?" He asked softly, as though he thought that she wouldn't like such a gift. "It's really pretty!" Yuki exclaimed as she gave him one of her smiles causing a dusting of pink to appear on his cheeks. "I'm glad you like it." He muttered quietly.

Yuki continued to smile at him brightly as reversed into her room and pushed the door closed. "See you in a bit!" She said before closing the door, leaving a rather dazed and pink Liang standing outside the door scratching the back of his head in deep thought.

"... Cute..."

|~|~|~| Small Time Skip |~|~|~|

Liang stood in front of the holiday house, waiting for Yuki to come out and for their date to begin. The door opened with a small creak and revealed Yuki in her summery dress.

"You ready now Yuki?" Liang asked with a soft smile as Yuki emerged from the doorway. She had a soft blush on her cheeks as she clasped her hands together in nervousness and shyly looked up to her date, only to look down again in embarrassment under his kind gaze. She hummed a soft yes and pulled her hair back behind her ear.

Liang reached out to her hand to stop it midway and used his other hand to place a white lotus clip in her brown hair to keep it out of her face. "There. All better." He said with a cheery smile causing Yuki to blush even more so at the close contact.

"Let's be on our way!" Liang exclaimed as he grasped Yuki's hand and ran towards the town where the mall was located. Yuki stumbled at first when he suddenly tugged her into a fast run since she was wearing white flats but she soon adapted to it and was running at his pace.

Once they reached the town they came to a halt and stood there in silence staring into the bustling crowd who were shopping for bargains. "So... What are we going to do?" Yuki asked with a tilt of her head.

"Uh... I haven't exactly thought about that yet..." Liang chuckled nervously as he awkwardly scratched the back of his naturally messy hair. Yuki sweat dropped and looked at him with questioning eyes as she raised an eyebrow.

"I-I-I mean... Uh... I'm sorry!" He stuttered out with a low bow. Yuki simply looked at him with a perplexed expression before giggling softly. This caused Liang to look up in surprise. He had expected her to be even a little mad but instead she was smiling and laughing.

"Don't worry about it Liang. Let's just look around and if we find something interesting we'll go take a look." Yuki suggested as she took his hand and pulled him into the busy mall.

|~|~|~| Meanwhile... |~|~|~|

Hikaru and Haruhi sat on a bench located on the side of the busy mall. They simply sat there staring into the bustling crowd.

"So Kaoru got sick and asked for you to take his place instead?" Haruhi asked to clarify the situation.

"Pretty much." Hikaru sighed tiredly as if he would rather be off somewhere else. Eventually he struck up the conversation again. "So where do you want to go?" He asked her as he lowered the volume of his MP3 player.

"I don't really mind." Haruhi replied blankly. "I hope the weather stays sunny. Those clouds in the distance don't look to good. I hope there won't be a thunderstorm." Haruhi pondered as she stared off at the tall fluffy clouds in the far distance.

"Hm." Hikaru hummed before looking off somewhere else with a bored expression.

Close to the couple were a group of young men discreetly spying on the two. "What's with this uncomfortable atmosphere??? What kind of host is he to be treating a girl that way!" Tamaki whispered angrily as he glared at the scene with blazing eyes full of fury. "Let me take his place! For all we know, this could be Haruhi's first date! It should be better than this!!!"

"Tono (mi'lord) calm down. I faked being sick for a reason you know." Kaoru reminded the entire group as he stared at his brother and his date.

"Shhh. I can't hear them!" Hani-senpai shushed as he put a finger to his mouth before turning back to observe the couple.

"Do you want to go to the mall or something?" Haruhi suggested positively as she turned to stare at Hikaru. Blushing at her direct gaze into his amber eyes, Hikaru quickly turned away to hide his rising blush. He paused slightly in effort to control his blush before answering.

"No I don't need to buy any clothes-" Hikaru began before stopping, realizing that he was talking to thin air.

"Can I have two ice creams please?" A pair of voices asked from across the street which was several metres away. Hikaru moved his gaze to Haruhi and the stranger next to her. He was reasonably tall and had slightly messy black hair.

Haruhi locked eyes with the stranger and they both chuckled slightly. "Sorry," the boy apologized. "You can go first." he said as he gestured her forward.

"Thank you." Haruhi said with a smile. "Can I have one vanilla ice cream please?" She asked politely. She paid the ice cream man and moved to the side to let the stranger through and began to eat her ice cream.

"Can I have two ice creams please? One strawberry, one chocolate mint. Thank you!" The boy asked politely as he laid out his money on the counter. The boy expertly held the two cones in one hand, without fear of dropping the cold treat. The boy turned to face Haruhi and gave her a bright smile. "Have a nice day!"

Haruhi blushed slightly before smiling back at the boy. "You too." she replied cheerily. The boy nodded and turned to leave with the two ice creams in hand.

"Haruhi, don't just run off like that!" Hikaru grumbled as he appeared next to Haruhi with his hands in his pockets and stared at the mysterious boy in the distance.

"But the ice cream is really nice here. Try some." Haruhi offered as she put the scoop of ice cream in front of Hikaru for him to lick. Hikaru looked at the iced treat suspiciously, causing Haruhi to smile softly. "The ice cream here is supposed to be famous and delicious!" She stated as she put it closer to his mouth.

Hikaru sighed, "Okay but if I don't like it I'm blaming you." He mumbled as he held the ice cream in place with one hand and prepared to take a bite. However, he felt himself being pushed away before he could taste the ice cream.

"Oh, aren't you a cutie! Have another cone for free!" A new yet vaguely familiar voice called out to Haruhi. Haruhi naturally just accepted the offer with a polite little bow and thank you. Hikaru raised a suspicious eyebrow at the strange-looking person who gave Haruhi the extra cone. He looked strangely familiar yet, Hikaru just couldn't put his finger on who it was.

"Come on Hikaru, let's go!" Haruhi urged as she grabbed his arm with her free hand and pulled him along. "Oi, Haruhi slow down! My ice cream is going to fall to the ground!" Hikaru exclaimed as he tried to keep up with a rather excited Haruhi.

"Tamaki-senpai what do you think you're doing?!" Kaoru half whispered half shouted in outrage as he violently shook the rather daft person who almost blew their cover. "I will absolutely not allow any kiss of any kind to be initiated or shared today, even if it's an indirect kiss!!!" Tamaki shouted, causing the already nervous ice cream shop owner to become even more jittery and frightened.

|~|~|~| Elsewhere in the Marketplace... |~|~|~|

The crowds were bustling with people doing all kinds of different activities; shopping, talking, eating. All the different sounds of chatter and laughter seemed to morph together as Yuki sat on a bench on the side of the street.

She clutched her hands together tightly as she waited for her date to come back with the ice cream. She spotted a few couples out and about, holding hands, hugging, feeding each other and doing whatever other things that couples would do on a date. The sight of them only made her even more nervous than she already was.

'Is that what Liang and I will end up doing?' she asked herself mentally as she tried to picture Liang and her doing lovey dovey things on their date.

~ In Yuki's mind ~

Yuki and Liang sat atop a grassy hill. The waves of fresh air made the grass dance and sway and the scent of flowers filled the crisp air. They were having a picnic with little sandwiches and small slices of delicious cake on little decorated platters littering the picnic rug they say on.

"Now Yuki-tan~ say 'ahhh'!" Liang sung as he scooped a piece of cake on a dessert spoon and put it in front of Yuki's mouth for her to eat. Yuki happily opened her mouth and quickly finished the spoonful of deliciousness.

Soon the scene changed and they were both running down the slightly steep hills. Their laughter, chuckles and giggles filled the area and echoed for miles around.

"Ahaha! Catch me if you can~!" Yuki chimed as she spun playfully with a bright smile before continuing down the hill. "Wait up Yuki- ah! Gotcha!" Liang exclaimed as he suddenly stopped Yuki and hugged her waist. Unfortunately for them, the momentum of their running caused them to topple over and roll down the hill. They rolled over each other, making sounds of discomfort as they fell down.

Eventually, they came to a halt at the bottom of the hill, where Yuki lay beneath Liang on a flowery bed. Their faces were both inches away from each other as they stared into each others eyes, as if they had been enchanted by the other's eye colour.

They both began to lean in, slowly closing their eyes to enjoy the kiss that was to come...

~ End View into Yuki's Mind ~

"No!" Yuki shouted out loud suddenly as she stood up from her seat on the bench, unaware the whole kissing thing was all due to her wild imagination.

The whole area went dead silent. Everyone seemed to freeze in their spots like statues to take a look at what was wrong. Yuki's eyes widened as she realized what just happened and she bowed deeply. "I-I'm sorry for the inconvenience!" She stuttered out as a blush filled her face and she squeezed her eyes shut, hoping that it would somehow block out the awkwardness of the whole situation.

Soon, the crowd that formed around her dispersed and the noise level went back to normal. Yuki finally lifted her head and sat back down on the bench with sad eyes and slumped shoulders. 'I'm such an idiot. How embarrassing. If Father saw this he would be so disappointed. No wonder why he would just marry me off.' Yuki thought glumly as she hugged herself.

"Yuki! I'm back!" A cheery voice called. 'Is it Liang?' Yuki asked herself. Yuki lifted her head slightly to confirm her suspicions. She was right. Liang was lightly jogging down the street towards her. She resumed her previous activity and hung her head, letting her hair cover her face.

Once Liang reached her he realized that her mood was quite depressive. He placed a warm hand on her small frame and bent down to her level. "Are you okay?" He asked gently as he looked at her with concern.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing. I simply embarrassed myself..." Yuki assured as she lifted her head with a falsely bright smile on her face. Liang spotted the fake smile straight away but said nothing, knowing that if he asked, he may upset her even more so.

"Here! Our ice cream! Hurry before it melts!" Liang exclaimed as he handed her the strawberry ice cream. She took it with a small polite thank you before taking a lick of the melting ice cream. Her eyes widened at the pure heaven that she had just tasted. She took more licks of the ice cream, easily finishing it in a under two minutes.

Liang chuckled at this as he was still eating his cone. He extended his hand and offered his cone to her. "You can have the rest." He said with a smile. Yuki froze for a second before regaining herself. "Uhmmm... No thanks." She replied as she pushed his hand away.

"Eh? Why not? You like the ice cream don't you? Are you afraid you'll get boy cooties or something?" Liang asked childishly as he poked her cheek. Yuki's blush returned to her cheeks, causing her to turn away from his touch in effort to hide her embarrassment.

"Eh? So you are afraid of my cooties?" Liang asked incredulously. Yuki shook her head furiously in denial before muttering a small reply. "... If I eat from your cone, does that count as an indirect kiss?"

Liang stared at her blankly before bursting into laughter. Yuki pouted slightly before punching him, causing him to wince. "Okay, I won't laugh anymore." he promised as his chuckles slowly quietened down.

"Don't worry about it Yuki, I think a kiss should only count when people are in mutual agreement of their feelings. So... You don't have to worry about things like indirect kisses." Liang assured with a smile like always.

"So, if you have a friend and you both feel the same way about each other in a friendly way and you share a drink, that counts as a kiss?" Yuki asked with a tilt of her head. "No! That's not it!" Liang said.

"But you just said that the two people had to be in mutual agreement with their feelings for one another." Yuki reasoned. "But I meant feeling of love! Not any other feeling!" Liang explained. "But you can love a friend just as you can love your family." Yuki countered once again.

"I meant as lovers-" Liang began before being cut of by the sound of soft giggles. Yuki smiled, a real smile this time, as she laughed at their silly argument. "We act like kids don't we?"

"Yeah, we do." Liang agreed as he offered his ice cream again. "Do you want it now that you know that it doesn't count as a kiss?"

"Sure!" Yuki cheered as she took the cone and finished what was left of the cone in under half a minute. After a short moment of silence, Yuki got up from her seat and shot Liang a playful smile before she gently took his hand, causing his cheeks to turn a light pink.

Yuki giggled softly at his reaction and tugged him along the street. "Come on! We need to visit all the stores by the end of the day!"

|~|~|~| Time Skip |~|~|~|

In the midst of a still busy marketplace, a hyperactive girl pulled along a rather tall boy with black hair along the food stores of the market. He looked slightly pale and seemed to just flop like a puppet with loose strings.

"Yuuuki-chaaaan... I have a stomachache so can we stop visiting allll the food stores pleaaase!" Liang groaned as he clutched his stomach in agony, hoping that his date would either slow down or let him rest. "But, this date was supposed to make up for you lying to me right? So I should be able to choose what to do! So I say that we visit alllllll the sweets stores!!!" Yuki cheered with a fist pump.

The happy hyper Yuki was out and about and ready to eat whatever sweets her eyes set on. Liang couldn't tell if her actions were just innocent or sadistic and evil. He concluded that it was a mixture of both, after all, Yuki could never be all mean. "Look! It's a mochi stall! Let's go~!" Yuki sung as she skipped across to the store with a rather green version of Liang in tow.

"Can I have a few of those in a packet or bag please?" Yuki asked politely with one of her dazzling smiles and her hand outstretched with the require amount of money. The shop owner smiled back and gave her a small package which contained six mochi, all differently coloured. "Thank you!"

"Urghhh... I'm so full I can't eat anymore...." Liang moaned as he sat down next to Yuki who was happily eating her mochi with ease. "I don't understand how you can eat so much and stay so skinny..."

"It'sh a gwift." Yuki said as she stuffed another into her mouth. "What was that?" Liang asked with a raised eyebrow. Yuki quickly chewed and swallowed before answering. "I said: 'It's a gift.'"

"Oh, I see..." Liang mumbled before having to clutch his churning stomach again. "Liaaaang... You should really try this! It's really really reaaaaally good!" Yuki said as she held out a delicious mochi to Liang. Liang looked at the chewy treat with disgust and shook his head profusely. "No." He refused immediately.

"Ehhhh? Why not?" Yuki whined childishly with a pout. "Be-cause my stomach is about to explode from all that food!" Liang told her as he rubbed his tummy to try and ease the pain. "But it tastes amazing Liang~!" Yuki persisted, bringing the mochi closer to his mouth.

Liang leaned away to prevent Yuki from stuffing the food into his mouth. He could not take even a single bite. His stomach would surely explode! Yuki narrowed her eyes at this and leaned over to out the mochi in front of his mouth yet again. Once more, Liang tried to turn away from the mochi but Yuki just pressed it to his lips. Liang pursed his lips to prevent the dessert from entering his mouth as Yuki urged him to open up his mouth. "Eat it!"

"Yuki? Is that you?" A familiar voice called out. Both Yuki and Liang froze as they realized who said that. "Haruhi!" Yuki cried as she swiftly sat herself back down on the seat with the uneaten mochi still in hand. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Hikaru and I are on a date and we were just walking by when we saw you." Haruhi explained with a slightly awkward smile. "Oh... Does that mean you're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Yuki asked with a small tilt of her head.

"No! We're not!" Hikaru and Haruhi shouted in unison with faint blushes on their cheeks. "Kaoru was sick today so I had to fill in for him on his date with Haruhi today." Hikaru grumbled as he narrowed his eyes.

Yuki felt her heart squeeze at what Hikaru had just said. 'Kaoru? On a date with Haruhi? Why do I feel this way? Why does it hurt?' Yuki asked herself as she lowered her head. Liang looked at her with slight worry before his expression changed to a sad one. The atmosphere had suddenly changed dramatically from just one sentence.

"So, why are you here then Yuki? We thought you weren't coming here to Karuizawa." Haruhi said with a smile. She was trying to lighten up the mood by changing the subject, which was something that usually worked.

"Oh! I was just here for holiday training. You know how my dad is..." Yuki replied with a small smile as she tried to avoid their gazes. The subject change kinda worked...?

"Where are you staying?" Haruhi asked. Yuki made a guilty face as she paused before answering. "Actually... my summer house is right next to that pension you're working at....." Yuki mumbled as she looked off to the side.

"What? And you didn't tell us? How mean Yuki!" Hikaru exclaimed dramatically with a cheeky smirk at the end.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't have you all there distracting me. You know how the 'King' can be." Yuki hinted as Liang began to become confused. Hikaru and Haruhi nodded in understanding and said "That's true."

"Hey, you're that guy from before! The one at the ice cream store!" Haruhi exclaimed in recognition as she clapped her fist and hand together like she always did when she has a moment of realization. "Oh yeah, that's right. You're that girl from before. My name is Feng Liang. Nice to meet you!" Liang introduced as he held out his hand for Haruhi to shake.

"Fujoka Haruhi. Nice to meet you too." Haruhi said with a smile. "This is Hitachiin Hikaru." Haruhi stated as she gestured to a rather impatient looking Hikaru. Despite Hikaru's current cold demeanor, Liang gave him a bright smile and extended his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

Hikaru glanced at him and turned away for a second before he felt Haruhi elbow him on his side, urging him to just shake Liang's hand. "Ditto." Hikaru mumbled as he shook Liang's hand. "Anyway, what are you doing here with Yuki?" Hikaru asked after he released his hold.

The seated two froze instantaneously before their minds went into panic mode.

'Waaaaaa... What do I say? "We're on a date"? That sounds...' Yuki thought hurriedly.

'Too couple-y! I can't say that. It'd be embarrassing for me and for her! I don't want them to have the wrong idea! Think think think.' Liang rambled on in his mind.

"Uh... Um... You see..." Liang began as he scratched the back of his head in nervousness. "Liang here is a family friend and he hasn't visited in a while so we decided to go out. I mean who wouldn't when the weather is so lovely? I mean, the temperature is perfect and the wind is so lovely. Did you know that the type of air you have affects your health? Also-" Yuki ranted on and on before being stopped by Hikaru. "All right, all right! We get it Yuki!"

"Oh, so where do you come from. China?" Haruhi asked. "Yes. I'm going to attend Ouran Academy, then I can be with Yuki all day!" Liang exclaimed excitedly with a smile as he looked at Yuki with affection, causing her to blush under his gaze. Hikaru's eyes widened at his proclamation. 'That'll mean that Kaoru has more competition!' He sighed inwardly.

"What are you guys doing now?" Yuki questioned. "Oh, we were just going around looking for souvenirs for the other Hosts." Haruhi answered.

"Hosts...?" Liang said with confusion. "Oh, don't you know? We're all a part of a host club at Ouran." Hikaru said with a small smirk.

"EH???? HOST-" Liang shouted in shock before something was stuffed in his mouth, preventing him from saying anything else. Liang slowly chewed and realized what had happened; Yuki had stuffed the mochi in his mouth. He began to pale as he swallowed the mochi and he crouched over in pain. "Ha! Finally! It's good right? Right?" Yuki exclaimed as she bent over to see Liang's reaction.

A strange grumbling sound was heard by the three Host club members and they all bent down to see how Liang was doing. He lifted his head slowly and revealed a pale, almost greenish face.

The three Hosts's faces twisted into faces of slight pain. It was almost as if they all could feel Liang's pain. "Um... Liang-kun? Are you okay?" Yuki asked nervously as she reached her hand out to pat Liang's shoulder. Liang's complexion became more and more green as time went by. At last, he fainted and fell to the side on top of Yuki.

They all gasped as he fell and luckily, Yuki caught him in time. "Liang?! Liangggg? Are you awake?" Yuki asked frantically as she tried to her Liang off of her. She grabbed his hand and her eyes widened. "Your hands are freezing! Maybe we should head home." Yuki suggested quietly as she stood up and she effortlessly lift Liang up and held him bridal style.

Hikaru and Haruhi's faces were absolutely priceless. Their jaws fell in bizarre. The scene was rather strafe since Yuki's small frame did not seem to have the ability to support, yet alone lift someone as tall as Liang.

This fact didn't really seem to bother Yuki as she put Liang's arm over her shoulder to secure him in place and prevent him from falling to the ground. She turned to her friends and have them a small smile. "Sorry, looks like I'll have to head home. See you guys around yeah?" Yuki said as she ran off with Liang.

The pair of Hosts that were left behind simply stared at Yuki as she left, their eyes and mouths still wide with shock. "It must be the sugar..." Haruhi mumbled.

"Yep. Sugar rush." Hikaru concluded as they both returned to their normal states.

|~|~|~| Some Time Later with Yuki and Liang |~|~|~|

Liang laid on an unfamiliar bed. He had a wet cloth on his burning head which was now significantly warm now due to the heat being emitted from his skin.

His eyes fluttered open and he stared at the ceiling for what seemed like hours before he heard the door creak open and soft footsteps padded in.

'It's so hot... What happened? Last thing I remember was the mochi... Oh wait, now I remember.' Liang thought drearily in the back of his misconfigured mind.

"Ah, so you're awake now?" Yuki stated quietly as she took a seat on the side of the bed. Liang flickered his eyes to her face and gave her a tired smile. Even when he was sick, he still smiled.

Yuki gently took the cloth off his head and dipped it into a bucket of cool water and wringing the white material before folding it neatly and placing it on Liang's forehead once more. Liang sighed contently as a pleasantly cool sensation met his forehead and cooled down his burning temperature. Yuki's hand brushed against his warm cheek for a slight second to check his temperature by feel. Of course, this was not the case for Liang. In the small span of time that she had caressed his cheek, he closed his eyes and truly felt at peace. Once her hand had left he opened his eyes again and gazed at her with a slightly dazed look. She was looking down at him with her eyes of forest green. They were full of guilt and regret. This caused a small frown to for on his face. "Yuki, what's wrong?"

"It's my fault... All my fault." Yuki mumbled as her brown bangs covered her sad eyes that were filling up with salty tears. Liang's eyes widened slightly before he reached out to Yuki's hand, failing due to his tired state. "What's your fault?" He asked again in a patient tone.

"... You being sick." Yuki mumbled miserably under her breath. Liang's eyes softened as he stared at her. She was close to tears. Liang turned to face the ceiling, staring at the plain white colour once again. "It's not your fault Yuki. I would've been fine if I stayed home today but I decided to go out. It's my own fault." Liang assured with a strain in his voice.

"But it's my fault that you had to go out today." Yuki persisted as she gave him a stern look, her tears blinked away. "But I was the one who suggested it so its my fault." Liang countered as he raised himself up slightly. This remark left her speechless for a second before she spoke up again. "But I fed you the mochi and it made it worse. So it's technically my fault that you're here."

Liang chuckled at her reasoning and smiled. "It doesn't really matter now though does it? What's done is done."

Yuki stopped giving Liang her hard gaze and gave him a gentle smile instead. "Hm." She hummed in agreement as she reached up to pulled Liang's covers up for him. However before she could finish, Liang grabbed her hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"Liang, let go. You should get some rest." Yuki implored as she tried to tug her hand out of his grip with no avail. "Stay. It makes me feel better." Liang stated with a small tinge of pink on his cheeks. Yuki brushed it off as being a side effect of his fever and relaxed her hand in his, allowing him to bring her cool hand to his cheek. She let it stay on his warm cheek and smiled as his eyes fluttered shut and his breathing slowed.

Yuki carefully removed her hand from his cheek and stood up and headed outside just to train for just that little bit more. Just before she closed the door, she looked back at his sleeping figure and smiled.

"Sweet dreams Liang."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have finalllly uploaded!!!!!!
Hooray!!!! Yay!!!!

I won't bother explaining why the upload was so late. You guys should know by now. Procrastination. School. Laziness.

I'm really liking this whole Liang x Yuki. I think they're really cute. ^_^ I can see them nowwww. KYA~! KAWAII!!!

Oh yeah! I remember now!

Dedications!!!!

Here's a list of people. (I'm sorry if I spell it wrong. I'm typing all of this up at 11:45. It's not a matter of copy and paste!)

@TotalAnimeFreak15
@schnarggle_the_ninja
@ninja8789
@NickeshaShevaniquetta
@rosy5427
@MikuMikuMi
@ninjastar270
@CassidyFrench
@TheDeadlyNightshade
@AsphyXiat3
@Vamprincess101
@KrystalDreams14
@rubydoo9584
@bookluva115
@deadinside1
@sushiprawnroll
@Dponygirl
@DGrayManForever
@AlessiaKyouya
@OfftoParis_someday
@Sheriannjtehee
@CreativityFlow
@GailEdler
@InfinitiesLover
@CupCakeNinja74
@PrincessNeiSarmiento
@furubaluver
@mangabunnie
@MotherTaco
@TechTwin2
@99keira
@ReneeEloise
@BarryStyles4939
@ksantiago
@ArianaTerry
@anthony2
@firestar123
@meganb211
@DatAussie
@letctt
@tama_soul
@ililetosmile27
@laurenlovesducky
@veravilla123
@VictoriaColegrove
@SayMrrp
@sophie12dance
@hai_its_mayaaa
@Angelrosebud
@Rae765
@AbbySams
@courtney_is_odd
@JocyMacias
@Brotatochip
@AMP555
@AkiraMori
@sophsaco

Done!!!:) 57 people!!!:)

Thank you all for commenting!!:))

Also, could you guys possibly vote for my story in the @OHSHCWattyAwards? And any other stories that you like?:)

Thanks!!!

Until next time

Which is probably a while away...

I'm sorry. >_<

I wish I could upload non stop but I can't!!!!!:(

Until next time Princesses!!!:)