~It's the weekend! Give me a break!~

~To be a Princess~

Chapter 15

~It's the weekend! Give me a break!~

Yuki's POV

We were all seated in Tamaki's spacious limo on our way home from the tropical pool. A little too tropical if you ask me. Everyone was pretty much exhausted. Well... I suppose, to Mitsukuni, Takashi and me, it only felt like a training session so we looked pretty much normal. The twins were fast asleep and leaning on each others heads. They snored gently, even their shoulders rose and fell in sync. Kyouya was still wide awake and was arranging his information, probably to give to his father and improve the resort. Haruhi was struggling to keep her eyes open and kept jolting up as if she were mentally telling herself to stay awake but she eventually fell asleep with her head flopped forwards, her shoulders rising and falling. Mitsukuni was taking a nap, using Takashi's lap as a pillow. He was curled up in a ball and had his fist up near his mouth, almost as if he were a baby sucking its thumb. Lastly, Tamaki was just staring out the tinted window with a thoughtful expression. He seemed really distracted by something, not by something outside but something on his mind.

"Tamaki-senpai, is something wrong?" I asked, snapping him out of his trance.

"Eh?" he asked turning to me, "Ah! Yuki! Everything is absolutely fine! Ahahaha..." he chuckled, trying to avoid the topic as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Are you sure Tamaki-senpai?" I asked once again, but failed.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it..." he mumbled the last bit as he averted his eyes to the floor. I stared at him intently not blinking and staring him straight in the eye trying to force him to tell me. He finally gave in after a ten seconds.

"Well... There's this girl and-" he started, twiddling his fingers together like a shy school girl, his cheeks turning a slightly pink colour. I felt my heart sink as soon as he mentioned the word 'girl'. Well... I suppose it's to be expected. I knew Mitsukuni was wrong. Tamaki would never think of me in that way. No one ever would. No one.

"Oh, never mind then sempai! I don't think I should be the one you should talk to when you have this kind of problem!" I exclaimed cheerily with a closed-eyed smile.

"Oh... Okay..." he mumbled with what I think was... Disappointment?

He resumed his previous task leaning on his elbow which was perched on a ledge.

"You know, you can just call me Tamaki, without the '-senpai'. We are friends... Right?" he asked as he looked at me with his violet eyes that were filled to the brim with hope. How could I say no?

"Yeah! Friends..." I drifted off towards the end and ended up sitting there silently with my hands in my lap. I just sat there playing around with my fingers, avoiding any contact with Tamaki whatsoever.

Suddenly the limo came to a halt causing me to jolt forward slightly. I regained my balance quite quickly and looked out the window... Well... It looks like I'm home.

The gates of my house were large and wooden. By just looking at the gate design, you could tell that my house had a traditional Japanese theme, with several tops of the bamboo showing from behind the brick wall which acted as a fence.

Tamaki seemed shocked at the sight of my house. He just say there staring at it in awe with his mouth slightly opened. I'm not surprised. Not many rich kids would have a house like this. They'd all be living in mansions with their maids, chefs and chauffeurs.

"It's-" Sempa- no Tamaki stuttered as he continued to stare at the structure.

"Yeah, I know. It's weird isn't it?"