Preparing for phase 1 of the master plan.

To be a princess

Chapter 8

Preparing for phase 1 of the Master plan.

Yuki's POV

It was yet another boring day at Ouran. The dance is tonight and I'm still not sure on who they want to bring together. It's after host club hours right now...

"Psst! Yuki! Over here!" Hikaru whispered from behind a tree along with Kaoru and Kyouya.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, Kyouya! What are you doing over here?" I ask as I walk over.

"Well we need to write and deliver a love letter before the end of school for our master plan at the dance tonight!" Hikaru whispered cheekily.

"We were wondering if you could help us." Kaoru asked.

"Umm... Sure... I'm not sure I I'll be of any help though..."

"Doesn't matter. Let's write!!!" they say in unison as they magically pull out a piece of paper and a pink pen.

They slam the paper against the wall and held the pen poised to write a love letter.

"Dear... Arata-pyon," Hikaru said as he began the letter.

"Pyon?" I say with confusion.

"What? It has to be believable!"

"Kyaaa.... I've been trying my best... to contain my undying feelings for you... Love love..." he muttered as he continued writing.

I sweat dropped. Seriously.

"Hey Hikaru... You have girly handwriting..."I comment as he doodled love hearts and chibi people on the letter.

"NO I DON'T! This is just for the letter! Yeah!"He said with a slight blush.

"Giggle... Giggle... Meet me at the host club's dance in Music room 2... Chu..."He finished.

"Ne Yuki! Put on some of this lipstick and kiss the piece of paper right here!!!" he said as he pointed to the spot and Kaoru held up a stick of lipstick in the background.

"No! That's gross... Who's meeting him there anyways?"I asked.

"Haruhi." Kyouya informed.

"Then get her to do it!"

"But Yuuuki! She'll never agree to do it!!! Pwease!!!" they beg with puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh... Fine. Just this once... One question..."

...

"How exactly do I apply lipstick?"I ask with a tilt of my head.

"EEEEH?? You're a girl! You should know how to do this!!!"

"Sorry!!!"

"Don't worry. Hikaru and I can do it for you!" Kaoru assured with a kind smile.

"Fine..." I hastily agree.

"Okay close your eyes..." they instructed as they grabbed makeup kits.

"Why? It's just lipstick..."

"Just do it!"

"Fine..."

Then I felt someone spray something on me and I couldn't open my eyes...

'WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?' I mentally screamed.

"Hehe... Now we can give her a full makeover!!!" they chuckle in evil-genius voices.

'Eh??? NOOO!!!'

I felt them swiftly apply eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and blush to my face. This feels weird... I can't even scrunch up my face!

"There we go done!"As one of them gave my cheeks a final touch of blush.

"Now we just take off the wig... And... 1. 2. 3... Spray!!!" they shout.

Suddenly someone sprayed another unknown substance and I opened my eyes. I saw a flash of light in Kyouya's direction. Eh?

"What did you do to me???" I questioned.

They were frozen in the spot staring at my face.

"Is there something on my face? Did you guys make me look like a clown or something?" I asked getting angrier by the second.

They held up a mirror and who I saw was a complete stranger. She was beautiful. She had full pink lips, long elegant eyelashes and the most innocent looking blush on her face.

It was me.

"H-how... Did you guys do this or is this just a mask that you put on me or something?" I stuttered as I examined my newly transformed face in the mirror.

"So kawaii!!!!!!"They squealed like fangirls and hugged me from both sides.

"Hey! Stop!"I protest.

There was another flash of light. Grrrrrr...

"Dammit Kyouya!!! Stop taking pictures!" I demanded.

"These will sell for 30 000 yen at the very least!" he stated with an evil glint of his glasses.

"Hmph!"

"Ne Yuki! Wear this dress?" the twins asked with hope as they held up a strapless black dress that would've shown a lot of cleavage. Not that I had any.

"No! Never! You'd probably pull something on me again!" I argued.

"D-demo... All our work to make you look stunning... All gone..."They sobbed as they huddled together sniffling.

"Tell you what Yuki-san, if you wear the dress and let me take all the pictures I want, I'll reduce Haruhi's debt by 1 million yen." Kyouya offered.

...

"Fine..." I reluctantly agree.

"YAY!~" the twins cheer.

"Come on Yuki! Let's get you a dress!"

"Let's just get this over with..."

Haruhi had better be grateful for this...

"Ooh! Yuki! This dress!" Hikaru pointed.

"No! This one!" Kaoru suggested.

Then I saw it. It was made from a silky light pink material. Like sakura petals and a white ribbon. It was nice and simple. Plain cute.

I stared at the pretty dress for around ten seconds before I snapped out of it.

"Ooooh! That's a nice one!"

"You have a good eye Yuki!"

"OKAY! Lets get you all pampered up for the dance!" they cheered as they led me to another room to fix my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to stop right here.

I've already started writing the next chapter (which is unusual for me) so... I shall on you guys to vote and comment and urge me to upload the next chapter.

VOTE!! I'm 4 votes away from 100!!! Isn't that cool?

:D

Ja ne!