19. Memory is hazy

Jahseh's POV.

"Mr.Onfroy you need to step out the room we have to get her under control." One nurse says very calmly and I start to lose it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! IF SHE DIES ILL KILL ALL YOU FUCKERS I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!" I start to be dragged out the room and I turn around and punch someone in the face and before I know it I'm being carried out the room by two men. The door shuts.

2 days later

I held the two birth certificates in my hand as I sat next to Kesa who is still in a coma from passing out while having the babies. I still haven't signed either certificate, I need her to experience this with me. The girl Kesa wanted to mame Allusion, Ally for short. And I got to name the boy, Jahseh of course, Jj for short. I've been taking care of them for the last two days and it's hard work. Changing, feeding, the nurses took them baths for right now. But they're like paper, so fragile the slightest mistake could ruin everything. I hold Kesa's hand and rub it with my thumb.

"We miss you, so much.. beyond belief baby girl and when you come to me again I will make your life even better then it already is." I sniffle, life without this women has been so hard and heart wrenching. Listen to me, a nigga who usually kills people hung up over a female.. she's so worth it. Jj started crying and once he does Ally does and then I'm in big shit.

"Oh it's okay Jj cmere it's okay." I coo him as I get two bottles ready. I gently lift him and lay him on my lap, supporting his head and feeding him. As I look at him I smile. My bundle of joy, my son. I have a whole mini me. Ally starts to whine softly and i sigh a bit.

"Ally, it's okay mamas, relax daddy's here." I coo again, but she gets even louder. I sigh heavily and I start to burp Jj. After a couple burps I lay him down and pick Allusion up and start to feed her.

"W-where am I?" I hear her voice and my head snaps to Kesa, my heart stops.

"B-baby.. your at the hospital, relax."

"Hospital? For what?" She seems flustered and very confused and I'm not sure why but my tears start to come down. I lay down Ally and press the nurse button, grabbing her hand but she snatches it back.

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She yells and my eyes widen.

"Kesa baby, it's me.. Jahseh, your husband. Relax it's okay." I soothe and she starts to breathe harder and takes out her IV trying to stand up.

"No baby don't do that." I grab her and she pushes me and then the nurses rush in.

"Kesa, I'm nurse K please relax we're here to help." Kesa just tries to push past her until a couple more nurses come in and grab her. I rub my face, worried.

Why doesn't she remember me?

"Jahseh can you please leave the room while we talk to her?" The nurses say and I nod. As I walk out I sigh angrily.

Kesa's Pov.

As they held me down I look around, confused.
Where am I?

"Where am I!?" I yell.

"Kesa, you just had your twins not even a week ago and past out during the delivery. You've been in a coma this entire time, look." They point at the two babies and i furrow my eyebrows.

"B-babies?" I feel myself growing more frustrated. Why can't I remember anything?

"Your husband Jahseh is right out that door miss, relax. You have a beautiful family ready to take home. Your memory may be a little hazy right now but it's okay." I start to breathe a little calmer now, rubbing my face.

"Babies... husband.." I repeat just above a whisper.

"Would you like to hold them?" She asks and I look at the little boy and girl right next to me.

"Y-yeah.." First they hand me the boy, I hold him gently in my hands and his little eyes flutter open and he makes a little sound.

Jahseh Jr.. Jj.

Suddenly little memories start flooding my mind, right before the delivery, Jahseh screaming as he walked out the room. I sigh and kiss him on the forehead.

"Bring in my husband please." I ask and they do, the nurses eventually walking out the room and Jahseh coming in.

"B-baby?.. do you remember me?" He asks and I nod a little.

"Yes.." I say. "It's all very hazy right now but I have an idea.. you took me away?" I ask and he sighs and nods.

"We've been through a lot.. I love you so much Kesa, and you love me and our babies." He says, tears flooding his eyes.

"I-I.. sorta remember our life. Not everything." I sigh, feeling bad. I can't even really remember this man whose supposedly my husband.

"Allusion and Jahseh." He sniffles and I smile, kissing my little boy on the face and he smiles.

"Memories will eventually come back to me, I just need some time." I say and he nods, grabbing Ally and giving her a bottle.

"Take all the time in the world, I'm here forever baby girl. I promise."

The doctor comes in soon after.

"The coma might've made you lose some of your memory, but it'll come back in bits and pieces. You can stay for another day and then we recommend you both starting your new family out of this hospital. Does that sound good to you two?" The doc asks and Jahseh nods, looking at me for approval and I also nod.

"Can't wait."
Our new family..

OMFGGGG YAAAA'LLLL it's been dead forever but I'm back I'll probably upload once every week or every two weeks. Vote and comment I love you all and thank you for all the love and support you guys mean the world and more to me❤️❤️❤️