1. Pizza

Kesa's pov

"Just love meeee" My irritating boyfriend calls as he jumps on the bed and lays on my body. I laugh and start to massage his hair.

"I do." I say back and he grins as he kisses my stomach resulting in a blush from me.

Me and David have been together for about 5 years. He's all I've ever experienced, the only guy I've dated.
Now I'm 18. I live in my own apartment, family lives far. I don't contact them much, due to the fact that I'm not close with any of them. When I lived there it was hell. Now it's pretty much just me and David.. unless he's "busy".

"I'm going to get something to eat, what do you want?"

"Can we order Chinese?" I ask and he nods.

As he walks out I listen.

"You can't call me when I'm with her."

Oh..

I'm positive he's not being faithful.. and I'm fucking fed up. I have been nothing but good and everytime I try to confront him about it he denies it. But I'm not doing this shit anymore. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen as he continues his conversation.

"I love y-" He turns to see me and I stand there, now nervous.

"I have to go." He hangs up the phone and walks towards me. I put up a hand.

"You and these bitches?" I ask as he keeps coming close to me and I shake my head.

"Don't touch me. I'm over this." I point to the two of us and his expression gets angry, I make the same face and he gets close to me and I push him roughly.

"Your a low life piece of shit!" I scream and he stares at me.

"Still love me though right Kesa? You're not going anywhere your mine." He growls at the end and I laugh.

"Nigga you really got me fucked up get out." I say loudly and he just stands there. I walk up and push him hard and he grabs me roughly, pushing me hard into the wall.

"Don't fucking touch me."

"THEN GET OU-" before I can register what's happening his hand raises and I put my head down, both arms held by his one hand and I expect a slap but instead I hear a..
gunshot.

My heart stops as he lets my arms go and drops to the floor, bleeding out and I just stare. My heart drops to my stomach as I look around and I see 3 men with masks on their faces and I start to run to my room, slamming the door shut and locking it. I start panicking and tears start running down my cheeks. I start to breathe very hard and I start to look around, very confused on what to do.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I scream as I hear the door handle jiggle and I grab the bat in my room. It was David's...

The door slams open and I shake violently at the other end of the room as the three boys come in.

"Just come with us, we won't hurt you. Don't make this difficult." The one on the left says and I just stand there.

"Leave me alone." I gulp and cry as I see the one in middle coming towards me and I swing the bat once he's close enough but he grabs the bat and I suddenly feel something over my face and before I know it I'm out.

I look around, very confused. I have a pounding headache. I go to rub my head but my hands are tied up. I start to panic.

"Relax." A deep voice says lowly.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I ask, trying to get my arms out of whatever their tied up in. I see his shadow and my breathing gets shallow. I start to breathe hard as I hear his footsteps coming closer.

"I'm going to take care of you. I promise." He whispers as I feel the bed sink and I move to the edge of the bed.

"Don't touch me! Please!" I yell and his face comes into view.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

I bite my lip hard and shake in the corner of the bed. Who the fuck is this guy?

"You aren't ready to meet the others yet  but you will be soon. I'm Jahseh. You're Kesa.. I've had my eyes on you for a while." He says softly and places a hand on me but I move away from him.

"Watching me? Is this some fucking joke? You fucking killed my boyfrie-"

"He was going to hurt you Kesa, I wasn't about to let anybody lay there filthy hands on you like that.. you deserve better." I finally look into his dark eyes and I lose the air in my lungs.

Jesus
Kesa he fucking kidnapped you don't get turned on right now!

I snap out of my thoughts and I just stare at him.

"Well.. thank you bu-"

"But nothing. Your welcome." He cuts me off and I just sit there.

"Relax, no one is going to hurt you here. Especially not me. You slept the entire plane trip so I pu-"

"Plane? Where the fuck am I?" I say with a little bit of anger. What the fuck is this guy thinking?

"We're in Orlando." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You brought me out of Milwaukee Wisconsin to fucking Orlando?" I say confused and put my head in my knees.

What is going on?

"Yeah.. you'll like it here I promise. I'll take care of you.. it's going to be good princess I promise." He smiles and I look at him.. princess? Take care of me? Is this suppose to be some fairytale or some shit?
I nod and feel my stomach rumble and he smiles turning around and placing a box of pizza in front of me. He unties my hand and I stare at him.

"I got pepperoni.. your favorite." He smiles and I raise my eyebrows as I open the box and immediately dig in. I felt like I hadn't ate for days.

"You can turn on the tv if you want. I'll introduce you to people tomorrow.." he trails off as he hands me the remote and I swallow a few bites of this amazing pizza.

Just then realization hit me.
He's a murderer what the fuck

"Why are you doing this? I need to go home this isn't a game, Jahseh. Let me leave." I say as I put down the pizza and go to stand up and he groans, turning to me.

"I SAID IM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!" He yells and I instantly sit back down, now shaking. He gets close to me and caresses my chin.

"Your mine now. And your going to be happy with me. I promise." He says then kisses my cheek.

"Enjoy I'll be back later."
And he leaves and I hear a click and some chains on the other end of the door.

What the fuck is going on?

Story for a friend.
Comment and vote please.