7. Police?

Little somethin somethin in this chapter for you guys ;)

Kesa's pov

I groan as I feel someone's lips against my face in multiple areas.

"Mmm go away." I moan and I hear a deep, familiar chuckle. I can't help but smile, my eyes still closed as I feel his head against my chest, his body on top of mine and I put my hands in his hair.

"Still tired beautiful?" He asks and I groan softly.

"Mhm."

"We made some breakfast, but if you'd like to sleep in that's okay too." He mumbles and I just play in his hair, falling in and out of sleep.

"M-..hm." I grumble and he goes to leave but I hold him, wrapping my legs around him and he suddenly puts his arms under me and lifts me up off the bed. I open my eyes slowly and immediately close them as the light hits and I rub my face as he holds me up.

"Downstairs?" He asks and I just groan as I lay my head in his neck and he holds me like a toddler, his arms under my butt holding me as he walks.

"I guess." I yawn and I can practically hear his smirk. He starts to walk as I just lay in his neck, once again falling in and out of sleep. As we get downstairs I hear familiar voices conversating.

"Oh look at the wittle baby" I hear Ski mock and I lift my head to shoot him a look and he lifts his hands up as Jahseh sets me on a chair and kisses my temple. I groan again and rub my face. I yawn once again as Jahseh hands me an ice coffee. I sip it and sigh happily as he pushes a bowl of cereal my way and I look at him, very appreciative of him at this moment.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my girl."

"Anything for my girl" Ski mocks and Jahseh punches his arm.

"Shut up." He hisses and Ski chuckles. Ella walks into the kitchen soon after, also looking quite tired as she goes up to Ski and hides in his chest. He holds her and rubs her back softly, causing me to smile. She leans up and gives him a kiss and then grabs herself some food to eat.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks me and I shrug.

"I woke up last night and everyone thought I escaped." I roll my eyes and she chuckles as she eats her eggs. I see Jahseh tense slightly and Ski smacks his back lightly, saying something to him which causes him to relax. I wonder what he said. As I eat I hear everyone conversate and Jahseh's laugh fills my ears, earning a smile from me. As I finish my food I stand up and toss my dish in the sink before I walk past everyone and walk back upstairs. I hear footsteps behind me and I know it's him.. I can feel it. As I walk I hear his breathing, causing shivers from me. I place my hand on my door handle and he stops behind me, his breathe on my neck and his hands sliver around my waist. I gasp softly at the contact and he barries his head in my neck, breathing softly against me. I bite my lip and just stand there. Unsure of how to react. I feel his hand over mine and the door handle twist and open. I slowly walk, his body still wrapped around mine. He let's go and I frown at the loss of his warm touch. I look back at him and see a different look in his eye..
Hunger?.. lust?

I bat my eyelashes and sit on the bed, facing him now.

"What are you thinking about?" I say quietly and he darts his tongue out to wet his plump lips, his eyes dark.

"What I want to do to you right now.. and forever." He says lowly and a blush creeps onto my face as I look around the room, avoiding his longing stares at me.

"O-oh.." I say back and he starts to walk forward. I lean back on my hands as he walks. He gently pushes my shoulder, causing me to fall back. He lifts me up and makes me put my head on the pillow before he breathes against my neck. I shiver and get goosebumps, never feeling this way about someone before. I close my eyes as he gently kisses below my ear, sucking the spot softly. I bite my lip and hold in my excitement as he kisses lower, crossing over my neck. Leaving hickeys and love bites all over my sensitive neck, I feel myself growing more and more excited. I turn my head to the side, giving him more access. He smirks against my skin and I blush hard.

"A little eager are we?" He asks against my skin and I nod slightly and he bites down on my most sensitive part, earning a moan in response and I feel my cheeks eat even redder.

"I need a verbal response, princess." He says against my skin and I take a deep breathe.

"Y-yes Jahseh." I whisper and he finally looks into my eyes and I bite my lip again. His eyes are even darker now, pitch black at this point.

"What's my name?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Jahseh?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"No princess, what's my name?" He says low as he brushes his lips against mine slowly, I can't seem to form any words at this point, my mouth dryer then ever. I part my lips only to close them again.

You know what he means Kesa

As realization hits me I freeze. Oh.
He leans closer so he's speaking against my lips.

"What's my name baby girl?" He says again and I gulp.

"Daddy." I whisper and he groans and kisses me hard, my lips moving in sync with his. His tongue begs for entrance and I let him in. He sucks on my tongue and I move my hands to his hair as he pushes his body against mines. I gasp as I feel his hands on my ass, squeezing slightly and I feel myself losing control slowly, letting him take over and do whatever he wants. He pulls away and slips his shirt off his head and I bite my lip as I look up at him. Fuck he's sexy.
He grins as I lick my lips and I slowly run my fingers against his skin. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and he groans.

"Yes?" He says angrily and leans down to peck my lips, my chest still moving quickly up and down at this encounter.

"Police are here bro." I hear Isaiah say and Jahseh immediately gets off of me and tosses his shirt back on quickly.

"Fuck." He says under his breathe and I sit up as he opens the door and walks out, giving me an apologetic look.

Police?

AH AH AH AHHHHH!!!!!
LIL BITCH
I hope you guys liked that little sexual encounter ;)))) little horn balls

VOTE & COMMENT FOR ANOTHER ONE THIS WEEK!
If I get like 15 votes before tomorrow I'll update one on Wednesday cause I'm off from work & I love you guys so

<3 FUCK IT UP BITCHES 😛