5. Beach

Kesa's pov.

"Baby, baby." I hear someone and I groan, rolling over.

"Hm?" I say, my eyes still closed.

"The beach." And my eyes snap open. I rub my eyes and yawn as I stand up slowly and I stretch.

"Everyone's pretty much ready except Semaiya and Isaiah, take your time." Jahseh says to me and I smile, leaning back slightly.

"I'll be like 10 minutes not even." I say and he nods, I look at him and stare at his body. I look at his chest and bite my lip. Jesus he's sexy

I go into my closet and pick out a bathing suit and I grab a beach towel. I put my hair in a bun and I quickly throw on my bathing suit.

I throw on a little sun dress over my bathing suit and walk downstairs

I throw on a little sun dress over my bathing suit and walk downstairs. I see all the girls there with their man except for Quinn. I didn't expect them to bring her anyway. Trippie isn't here either. I smile at Jahseh and Semaiya links arms with me and I grin.

As we arrive to the beach everyone grabs a chair and walks into the sand, along with out beach bags and surf boards. As we find the perfect spot I sit my chair on one side of Semaiya and Jahseh sets his chair next to mine. Isaiah puts his chair on the other side of Semaiya. I lift my sundress of my body and I hear Jahseh groan softly and I look over at him, his lip between his teeth.

"Jesus Christ you're beautiful." He breathes and I blush harder then ever.

"Thank you." I smile softly and Semaiya takes off her shorts and Isaiah gives her a look. She bites her lip.

"I told you not that one." He groans and she giggles.

"Don't worry baby. It's all you." She winks and grabs me and starts walking towards the water. I grin as I feel the warm sun hit my face and I sigh happily.

"It's been forever since I've done this." I say as we walk. It has to be at least 100 degrees out here. As my feet touch the water I grin big and start to walk in, feeling the water hit my body making me even more happy then I already am. I look back and see the boys playing with a football. I dive into the water and start to swim around. I go out a little deeper, the water up to my boobs.
I splash around a bit, just enjoying myself.

I dip my head under the water a few times, enjoying the feeling. I see Semaiya swimming around also and the other girls enjoying themselves too.
Quinn should've came. She would've enjoyed it if she wasn't trying to escape all the time. I take another dive under the water and decide to head out for some tanning. Semaiya follows.

"I love the beach so much." I say with a grin and she smiles.

"Me too, just the sand bothers me cause it gets everywhere!" She laughs and I agree, before I can say anything I bump into someone's chest, causing me to move back slightly and I look up.

"My fault wasn't wat-"

"It's alright baby girl, how bout instead of apologizing you just give me your name?" He smirks and I look over at Semaiya who has a 'bitch wtf' face.

"Uh.. I have a boyfriend so.." I say and point to the group of boys and he looks over but shrugs.

"He doesn't need to know cmon baby." He grabs my wrist and I yank back. I give him a disgusting look and go to walk away but he grabs my arm again and I slap him, hard.

"Don't fucking touch me, asshole I have a boyfriend." I say and I look beside me but Semaiya's gone.
Where'd she go?

Before I know what's happening I'm pulled aside by large, strong hands and I look around and Jahseh's standing there with Isaiah and Ski.

"What's up pussy boy? You tryna talk to my girl?" He says angrily and the guy just smirks at him.

"She's sexy." He says and I instantly get mad. This fuckin kid bro
Before I can say anything Jahseh's fist collides with the kids mouth, dropping him to the sand. Jahseh starts kicking him and gets low to start punching him in his face. Blood starts oozing out the kids nose, along with his lip and I just watch.. kinda enjoying it. I just watch, along with everyone else at the beach. People screaming and hollering as Jahseh beats the fuck out of this kid. Who deserves it.

I decide it's enough when Jahseh puts him in a headlock, I grab his arm lightly and tug him. He let's go and the police start running down the beach, causing all of us to run, grabbing all our stuff and booking it up the sand to our car. As soon as all of us throw our shit in we start driving away from the beach.

Quinn definitely would've booked. As we drive I grab Jahseh's hand and hold it tightly, leaning toward his ear.

"Thank you." I whisper and he shivers slightly, I kiss his cheek softly and smile.

"Your welcome. No one touches my girl." He says back and I blush and lean against him.

Once we finally get home everyone hops out the car and walks into the house. I go straight upstairs and Jahseh follows.

"X come to the room when you're finished." Ski calls and I furrow my eyebrows. X?

"Gotchu."

"They call you X?" I ask and he nods.

"Xxxtentacion." He grins and I giggle softly at the way he said it.

"Sounds French." I say as we reach our room and I drop my stuff on the bed. Jahseh sits down and looks at me.. but it's different.. it's more then just a look?

"I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you Kesa.." He almost whispers as he takes my hand softly and I blush hard.

"Oh.. thank you." I say back, unsure of what exactly to say? I've only known of this guy for not even a week.

"Come here." He tugs my hand softly and I stand between his legs and he holds both my hands, looking up at me. I genuinely smile, he really does love me.

Before I know what I'm doing I take my hands from him and cup his cheeks, rubbing my thumbs on them softly. I lean down and brush my lips against his slowly and he breathes out, pulling my body closer to him, causing my lips to press against his. He kisses me, genuinely, lovingly, sensually.. I kiss back, our lips molding together perfectly.

I run my hand through his dreads and play with them as my lips move against his very slowly. I slowly pull away and he keeps his eyes closed, breathing softly as he keeps me pressed against him. I blush and kiss his forehead and he opens his eyes. I walk to the closet and grab some shorts and a t shirt and smile at him.

"I'm going to take a shower.."

"Thank you. I promise you Kesa.. I'm going to take care of you." He says and I blush and smile at him again.

"I know."

Like and comment 💞🙂