9. Pt.2//Hide

That pic had me dyin with his face💀💀 enjoy ya hoes

Kesa's pov.

I watch intensely as his hand brushes all the clothes slowly, suddenly he grabs the first article of clothing and starts to pull it back...

Once his hands start to pull the clothes aside I can literally start to hear all of our hearts beating a million miles per second..

"Did you find anything in here?" A deeper voice asks and he suddenly lets the clothes go and walks off..

"No. Nothing, did you guys find anything?" One asks and then the door shuts and we all let out a breathe.

"Oh my god dude." Semaiya whispers and I let go of Quinn and hold my chest.

"Fuck that was close." I breathe back and I can see her head move.

Jahseh's pov. (LILLL BITCHESSS)

As I walk upstairs some cops start to walk downstairs. I go inside a couple rooms, all of them trashed. I don't think I've ever been this angry before, if I had one in front of me I would've killed him with my bare hands. I walk into Kesa's room, noticing the door is closed. I walk in and it's just as trashed as the other rooms, if not more. I open the closet and see that the things from the top are on the floor in front of me.

"FUCK!" I yell as I feel somebody's hand grab my foot and I pull the clothes back to see all the girls hiding.

"Fuck Kesa you scared the shit outta me." I breathe, my heart beating quicker now.

"Are they gone?" She asks and I shake my head, leaning down and kissing her softly on the forehead.

"Not yet I'll come to get you guys when their gone." I say and push the clothes back and walk out the room.

On my way downstairs I hear the cops booming laughter fill me ears and I clench my fists once again. Assholes.

"Are you done here? After ruining my entire house, are you satisfied?" I ask and Hew grins.

"Very much actually. And don't worry, we didn't find anything this time but we will be coming back soon." He winks and they all walk out the door, literally slamming that shit shut.

"If they come back I'm beating the shit outta them." I flare my nose and punch the nearest thing to me, almost putting a hole in the wall.

"They fucking trashed everything bro." I hear Ski say angrily and I just shake my head and tell them to follow me to the girls and we walk, almost run up the traits and I open Kesa's room and open the closet, pushing the clothes aside and all the girls practically jump onto their guys. Semaiya attacks Isaiah with kisses and a huge hug and he holds her tightly.

"I was scared I might lose you." He mumbles to her and she grabs his face and kisses him passionately and they walk out. Ski grabs Ella and they walk out. Pump and Alex also go out. Chelsea starts to cry and grabs Purp tightly and he carries her out.

"I wanted to scream, tell them you took me but Kesa put her hand over my mouth! Fucking bitch!" Quinn screams as she stands and Kesa instantly grabs her and starts punching her in the face, Quinn grabs her hair as Kesa starts to punch the fucking shit outta her. Quinn starts crying and punching back but Kesa's got the upper hand. They fall the ground and Kesa's on top pounding her face in.

"BITCH? YOU WOULDVE GOT US ALL IN TROUBLE YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!" Kesa screams angrily as she continues to fight her, Trippie grabs Kesa and tries to take her off of her but I instantly get mad and push him off her.