6. Thoughts

Kesa's pov

As I finish my shower I put my clothes on and walk out with my towel. I hear loud music blaring through the halls as I walk to my room. I put my towel in the hamper and I look at myself in the big body mirror in my room. The shorts are kinda short, my tight t shirt clinging to my body. I look kinda sexy. I put on some socks and slides and walk out my room, shutting the door. I hear the music and I walk towards the room it's blaring from. As I get to the door I hear Jahseh and Wifi's laughing along with Trippie and Ski's loud voices. I open the door slowly and peek my head in. I see Semaiya on Wifi's lap, playing with his hair as Jahseh's talking and laughing with him. I step into the room and all heads look my way, making me nervous. I close the door and Jahseh looks at my body, biting his lip. I just smile and he pats his lap for me to sit on. I slowly walk over to him and sit down slowly. He places his hands around my waist and pulls me close to his body, making me feel... comfortable . I place my hands over his and look at Semaiya and she smiles. I feel hot breathe on my neck and I shiver, goosebumps forming on my skin.

"You look way to good right now. I don't want you looking this good in front of anyone but me." He whispers and I bite my lip, just nodding. Unable to form any words at this point.

"What's this song called?" I ask as the music dies down.

"What in xxxtarnation featuring me." Ski chuckles and I laugh lightly.

"I fuck with it hard." I say and he grins.

"Who doesn't?" Ski asks and we chuckle.

"You wanna go to sleep now baby?" He whispers and I give him a confused look.

"What time is it?" I ask

"10, you were in that shower for a long ass time.

"Yeah let's go." I go to stand up but instead I feel myself lift off his lap and over his shoulder. I giggle quietly and wave at everyone as we walk out towards a different room that I haven't been too.

"Oh.. will you sleep with me tonight?" He asks as he sets me down in his dark room. I look around, in aw of how amazing it looks. Black decor, white furniture all over, a chandelier hanging.

"Yeah." I say back and he grins as he steps up to me, taking my hands in his as he looks down into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" He asks and I blush, looking away from him. He pulls my chin in his direction and leans down, his lips hovering over mine. I shut my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, closing the gap between our bodies. My lips molding into his perfectly. I feel his tongue trace my bottom lip and I open my mouth, letting his tongue enter my mouth and roam freely. I hear a low sound in the back of his throat as he pulls me even closer to him, his hands slowly creeping down my back, I suddenly tug on his bottom lip and he groans softly.

"Can I touch you?" He asks permission. I pull away and really think for a minute..
should I?

"It's okay too soon I'm sorry you're just so.. sexy." I see his eyes darken as he looks over my body and I bite my lip hard.

"T-thank you. We should sleep?" I say as I pull away from him and crawl on the bed, feeling his eyes on my revealed body. I crawl under the covers and he soon follows, not before he takes his shirt and jeans off. He crawls in next to me and looks at me, I turn around and he grabs my body close to his, his arms wrapped around me..

"Goodnight princess." He whispers as he turns the light off and I blush and place my hand over his.

"Goodnight."

"No. I don't love you." He says to me and I feel myself growing upset. I feel the tears forming in my eyes.