10. Clean

Guys I have 4K views I'm screammiinnnggg omggg😭😭❤️ Thank you guys sm I love ya'll!!💙❤️

Kesa's pov.

"baby.." I hear a faint voice as my eyes are stil shut. I ignore it tho, still exhausted.

"Babe.. Kesa get up." I hear again and I frown and groan, shaking my head.

"Leave me alone." I grumble as I turn over. I feel large hands on my hip and a kiss to my bare shoulder, earning a small smile from me and I slowly turn over and open my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light and his face comes to view. His dark eyes and face tats evident in the light. His dreads covering over some of his face. A small smile playing on his lips as I see him.

"Goodmorning baby." He says as he leans forward and plants a slow kiss on my lips, I kiss back, my hand going to his face and I find myself pulling him closer to me, he smirks against my lips as he's now hovering over me.

"Goodmorning." I whisper against his lips. He leans in and tugs on my bottom lip, swiping his tongue over it slowly, causing me to become a tad excited.

"I just wanna take you all the time, you know that?" He asks and I blush hard.

"No I didn't." I say back. He gets off of me and stands up, earning a frown to my lips and I also sit up, realizing I'm completely naked and my eyes widen.

"Did I just fall asleep after yesterday?" I ask and he nods, turning to me also naked. My eyes goes down and I bite my lip a bit before I look back into his eyes, a smirk on his plump lips.

"I wore you out yesterday." He winks and I giggle softly as I stand up and grab his shirt from the floor, putting it over me. As I walk towards the door he grabs my waist, pulling me to him. My back against his chest.

"You aren't going out there like this." He nearly growls in my ear, causing goosebumps to form on my skin. I slowly nod and walk over to my closet, grabbing a tight sports bra and some shorts. I put them on and put the shirt back over me and I turn to Jahseh whose now got boxers on.

"How is it fair for you to walk around in underwear and not me?" I ask. His eyes get dark and I bite my lip as he slowly walks over to me.

"Cause you're to sexy for that. I'm just a guy-"

"A very attractive guy." I interject and he grins.

"Thank you. But there's not much to see of me. You have parts, and that ass." He says low and I blush again, looking down. He grabs my chin and kisses me, passionately and I place my hand on his chest as his hand rubs my cheek softly.

"You're to much to see." He says and I just nod. Almost forgetting the subject. He grabs my hand and we walk out the room.

"BRO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE I COULD BEAT JAHSE-"

"You could what?" Jahseh yells, Pump immediately shuts up as we walk into the living room. Jahseh grins at the guys on the couch and I notice all the girls in the kitchen. I see Quinn and I feel my blood boiling, wanting to fuck her up again. But I contain myself. Jahseh starts to converse with the boys and I take it upon myself to go to the kitchen. I greet everyone except Quinn.

"How'd you sleep?" Semaiya whispers to me, a smirk on her lips and I press my eyebrows together.

"Fine?" I ask and Semaiya giggle.

"Was Jahseh good?" And I immediately cover my face.

"Oh my god did you hear?" I ask, really embarrassed.

"My rooms right next to yours that's the only reason I heard so relax." Semaiya laughs and I blush extremely hard and bite my lip.

"God but he was so good." I whisper to her and she wiggles her eyebrows.

"I could tell." She grins and I shake my head. I start to eat some food and I make a plate for Jahseh. I walk into the living room and see everyone laughing and I hold the plate, suddenly feeling self conscious for some reason.

"Is that for me?" He asks and I nod, blushing slightly as all eyes land on me. He grins as I walk as hand it to him. As I go to walk away he grabs me and places me on his lap, kissing my cheek.

"Thank you baby."

---

I put the last thing on the floor onto my desk in my room and I sigh as I plop down onto the bed.

Finally.

I've been cleaning for hours. It's now 8:30 pm. I sigh and grab my remote turning on some spongebob. I watch and laugh. I suddenly see my door opens and I know it's him so I purposely don't look. I stare at the screen and giggle as I feel the bed dip. He gets between my legs and open them up slowly, he starts to crawl between them. I contain myself and still don't look. He starts kissing up my body, his lips now at my neck and he sucks my sweet spot, earning a moan from me.

"Trying to avoid me princess?" He asks and I bite my lip as he grabs my chin and makes me look at him, but my eyes stay on the tv. He suddenly grabs my thigh and pulls me closer to him, causing me to gasp and look him in the eye.

"You look at me when I speak to you, do you understand me?" He growls and I bite my lip and nod and he suddenly kisses me hard, his hand cupping me and I gasp, he takes this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and I play with his tongue, my arms wrapping around his neck.

"I wanna taste you." He growls against my lips and my mouth just drops at his words, nodding slightly. He grins and kisses my lips before he starts kissing down my body, his lips going from my neck to my stomach and he tugs down my shorts, grinning at the fact I have no panties on and he spreads my legs wide and kisses my thighs slowly, his tongue dragging up and all over. I whine softly.

"Please Jahseh."

"That's not my name."

"Please daddy." I plead and he grins before he suddenly licks from the bottom to the top of my clit and I arch my back slightly up off the bed. Before I can even think he starts to devour me, his tongue deep in my pussy and his thumb rubbing my clit quickly. I grip his head and push him harder into my pussy, my legs wrapped tightly around his head as he slips his tongue in and out quickly.

"J-.."

"Nu-uh." He mumbles and I gasp at that feeling against my pussy.

"DADDY!" I say loudly and he growls against me, I gasp loudly as I feel myself getting close and he pulls his tongue out of me to start sucking on my clit, his tongue all over and his fingers pushing in and out of me quickly and I scream.

"IM-.. YES!" I squeak and cum all over his mouth and he swallows and licks me clean before he gets up and pulls me into his chest. He rubs my back softly and kisses my cheek as I lay my head on his chest and feel myself growing tired, my body weak.

"You taste good." He mumbles and I blush and giggle.

"Thank you."

"I love you baby." He whispers and I feel my eyes shutting.

"I love you too." I mumble before I pass out on his chest.

Not that exciting of a chapter, only because you guys just had 2 whole chapters of crazy shit, but it will get better.

Hope you hoe ass bitches liked.

I LOVE U GUYS SM FOR THAT MANY MF VIEWS LIKE BITCH I ALMOST CRIED GTFO 😭😭

40 likes & 40 comments to continue❤️