3. Music

Kesa's pov

"Stars falls fear calls waiting on you I'd never run..
Kiss, fuck, I won't feel I doubt that I would ever want
Hold me, kiss me, fuck me, you don't wanna love
Haunt me, hang me, love me, I don't ever love
Ooh there's an elephant in his room"

I wake up to an amazing song and I rub my eyes before yawning and slowly opening them. I look around and I see Jahseh sitting on my bed. He's singing along and I listen. He turns and looks at me and smiles.

"Morning."

"Morning." I say back as he turns the music off.

"I love it.. what's it called?" I ask and he grins wide.

"Elephant in the room.. I'm glad you liked it. There's tons more songs I've made if you want to hear them?" He asks, I see the hope in his eyes.

"Sure. But can I eat something first, I'm starving?" I ask as my tummy rumbles and he nods as he goes to grab me and I don't protest this time. He picks me up bridal style and I feel.. comfortable?
Safe?.. what the fuck Kesa.

"We all made breakfast for all the girls and stuff." He says as he walks down the stairs and I have my head against his chest listening to his heartbeat.. it's beating pretty fast.

"Are you nervous or something?" I feel his body stiffen a bit and he slows down his walking.

"This is the first time you've let me actually touch and hold you, so kinda."
I feel my lips pull into a smile..

"Oh.. okay. Cause your heart-" I place a hand on his heart and he looks down at me, I blush. Blush.

"Goodmorning!" I hear a squeal as we enter the kitchen and I cringe slightly.
Ew. He sets me down on my feet and I look around at a bunch of girls and all the guys I was introduced to standing and sitting, eating. I look around and give a small smile as I look around at the food. Ew eggs. I grab some toast and some bacon and grab a little bowl and fill it with Chex and some milk and sit at the table eating. Jahseh was across the table but now has moved so he can sit next to me.

"I'm Semaiya." One short girl says and smiles. I see the guy Isaiah throw a arm over her shoulder and she smiles up at him. He grins and kisses her passionately and I can't help but smile.

"Kesa." I say back and she grins.

"You'll like it here. It's good. Better then anywhere I've ever been and honestly Jahseh is a good guy, you'll learn to love him just like I love Isaiah." She says as she takes another bite of her eggs.

"I love you too mami." Isaiah says as he slaps her butt lightly and she giggles happily as she eats.

"I'm Alex." The one that's terrible annoying squeal filled my ears not to long ago. I see Pumps eyes glued on her as he walks to her and hugs her from behind. I smile.

"Kesa." I say once again, she grins and turns to Pump, paying all her attention to him.

"I'm Ella." Another one speaks up, standing next to Ski. I say my name again and smile. "I'm Chelsea." Another one says, standing next to Purp. There's one that's really quiet with Trippie and she just looks at me and smiles.

"I'm Kesa." I say to her and she nods at me slightly.

"Quinn." She almost whispers and Trippie places a hand on her arm and she turns to him. She doesn't seem as happy as the others.. I wonder why.
He moves in to kiss her lips but she turns so he kisses her cheek and she just nods at him too.

Weird

I continue to eat all my food as everyone talks and eats.

"How are you enjoying it so far?" Semaiya asks and I shrug lightly, Jahseh now across the table with the guys.

"It's.. not as bad as I thought it was going to be. He's really.. sweet? I expected something worse from a kidnapper yanno?" I say and she chuckles.

"Yeah I understand that. It took me a while to get use to it but I've been here the longest outta everybody and it's not bad. They really pamper us and make us feel wanted and good like.. Me and Isaiah are extremely happy." She says as she takes more bites of food.

"How long have you been here?" I ask and she looks over at the boys, admiring hers. I notice as he looks at her and she blushes.

"Couple years. About 3 or so. Happiest I've ever been. He took me out of my disaster of a home and gave me a new one." She says with a genuine smile and I smile back.

"Quinn hasn't been here long that's why she's like that.. " She whispers so nobody hears and I look at Quinn whose eyes are on the door that's open and I look back at Semaiya.

"I was wondering why she was like that. What about the other girls? Are they actually happy?" I ask her and finish my cereal.

"Yeah as far as I know. I'm kind of the ring leader or whatever you want to call it. I talk to everybody when they're down or up or whatever. They rely on me for support with other things that the boys don't understand. Like missing home." She says as she looks at me and I nod.

"Makes sense, we all need someone to talk to." I say looking over at Jahseh, whose currently laughing really hard at something Ski said.

"We're suppose to be going on a dinner date. All of us. But Jahseh doesn't know if you're going to run away or tell someone about this place." She says as she places her plate in the sink and I bite my lip.

I'm not even sure what I'd do either

"Would you actually do that? You can be honest, I'm not going to tell any of the boys." She says as she sits back down.

"Honestly.. I don't think I would. It's not like my family is out here looking for me or anything. And the guy I was dating is now dead due to Jahseh. So if I were to go back home I'd just be working as usual, which isn't exactly something I'm dying to do. I sorta like it right now.. no worries no troubles." I say and I'm shocked by my own words.. but then again it's true.

"We usually have to leave Quinn here, she's a runner." And as she finishes her sentence we see Quinn walking towards the door and I bite my lip and point to her.

"Like right now?" And Semaiya bolts towards her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back to the kitchen.

"Quinn you're going to end up getting caught for the fucking fourth time this week. Just relax." Semaiya whispers so the boys can't hear and Quinn gives her an angry look, tears slipping from her cheeks.

"I need to go home. I have a family. This shit isn't fun or relaxing." She spits angrily and Semaiya gives her a look.
Oh god

"Don't give me fucking attitude, unless you want to stick in a room 24 fucking 7 I suggest you man the fuck up cause the reality is you aren't going to get out of here. Especially not by walking out the door Quinn. Jesus Christ just listen." She hisses. I feel the tension in the air and I can tell someone might swing so I walk up and grab Semaiya away from Quinn.

"Guys relax." I say. I'm not usually one to break up fights, but there's no real reason to actually fight.

"I'm tired of this." Quinn cries, literally. Just as I'm about to speak Trippie comes in and grabs Quinn softly and she pulls back.

"Don't touch me." She says angrily and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What's wrong baby?" He says as he pulls her into his chest and I just watch as she tries to fight back but he instantly picks her up and walks up the stairs with her on his shoulder.. like Jahseh did with me. She just cries and punches his back and I feel arms on my shoulders and I turn to see Jahseh. That's when I really notice it..

His eyes are very dark.. mesmerizing. I get lost in them everytime I look which is the reason I don't usually look at him.
His lips are so plump.
His face tats are sexy.. I notice a fresh one saying 'loyalty' across his jawline.
He's perfect

"Wanna go back upstairs and watch something on tv?" He asks and I simply nod. He grabs my hand and walks and I follow, turning to wave at Semaiya before following Jahseh up the stairs.

Vote and comment💞