15. Second Grade

Kesa's pov.

I flutter my eyes open and look around me slowly. I see Jahseh sitting right next to me, holding my hand, his head down, kissing my hand softly and whispering stuff under his breathe. I see Semaiya on Isaiah's lap in the corner, holding his head to her chest and playing in his hair, smiling and just enjoying eachother. I take a deep breathe and everyone's head turns to me. I open my eyes some more and Jahseh engulfs me into a hug.

"You're awake." His voice cracks slightly and I place a hand on his back, rubbing it softly, not actually having the energy to full on hug him.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask and he pulls away, kissing me passionately, tears in his eyes. I rub his cheek and furrow my eyebrows.

"Three days." He says an I sit there for a moment.

"Why?"

"The doctor said the trauma was to much for you to handle?" He says and I bite my lip.

"Hey." I hear Semaiya say and I smile at her.

"We're gonna leave you guys alone, but I'm glad you're awake." She breathes and walks over, hugging me lightly. I rub her back and Isaiah hugs me after. Once they leave the doctor comes in. I just then realize we're not home, or in a hospital. I look around and I sit up slowly, with Jahseh's help.

"Ms.McCall, glad to see you are awake." The doctor smiles at me and I nod at him.

"From the unknown trauma you passed out and didn't wake for a few days. You should take at least a day or two of rest before you are back to normal. Drink lots of water and big meals for the next couple days to regain your energy." He says and I nod.

"I will be on the plane with you guys until we land." I furrow my eyebrows at Jahseh and he gives me a half smile.

"Where are we going?" I ask him and he smiles.

"San Francisco, California. We just got on the plane not even an hour ago, we got about 6 left." He says and I tilt my head to the side and start to rub his cheek softly and he leans his head into my hand. He closes his eyes and places a hand over mine, rubbing it softly.

"I thought I lost you." He breathes and I smile a bit.

"Gonna have to do more then that to get rid of me now." I laugh softly and he grins.

"Lay with me." I ask and he instantly climbs into the bed next to me and I lay on his chest.

"I missed you." He whispers an I smile snuggling into him.

"You saved me." I whisper and he tightly holds me to his body.

"You're the love of my life, why wouldn't I?" He asks as he looks down at me and I blush.

"I love you. I never thought I'd say that to the guy that kidnapped me, but I do." I whisper and he grins.

"Kidnapped.. lets be real you wanted it." He chuckles and I laugh.

"I never even knew you." I say and he shakes his head.

"Second grade." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.