12. You're new

Kesa's pov

I wake up with Jahseh's head on my boobs, snoring softly. I giggle softly and play with his hair. He slowly starts waking up, groaning softly as he pulls me in closer to him.

"I love you." He grumbles and I smile big, blushing softly.

"I love you more." I whisper and he shakes his head before he comes up to my face and kisses me sloppily.

"No you don't." He says sleepily and I grin as I hold his cheeks and softly grind against him, earning a little moan from his lips

"Show me how much you love me then." I whisper and he licks his lips, groaning softly against my lips as he grinds down slowly.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod slowly.

"Please daddy, show me." I bite on his bottom lip and he basically loses it. He pulls off my panties along with his boxers and he starts to grind his cock on my lips, slowly and teasingly, he groans and kisses me hungrily.

"Beg for it baby girl." He growls and I arch my back as the tip slips in and out slowly.

"Oh my god, please." I groan and he grins against my neck.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He asks me as he slips a little bit more in.

"PLEASE DADDY!" I yell and he grins before he slams into me and starts thrusting quickly. I arch my back and whimper loudly.

"Yes! F-fuck oh my god yes!" I say loudly as he grinds his hips and circles them while pounding me quickly. I start to feel myself building up and I breathe heavily.

"D-daddy I'm gonna c-cum!" I squeak and he kisses me roughly.

"Cum on daddy's cock baby girl." And I release, and so does he soon after, filling me up. He lays next to me and I put my head on his chest, tracing shapes onto his chest softly and he sighs happily.

"I love you so much Kesa." He breathes and I smile.

"I love you too." And I feel myself drift back to sleep as he plays in my hair.

-

BANG BANG

I shoot up out of my sleep and breathe heavily as I hear gun shots from downstairs. I hear Isaiah's booming voice throughout the halls and I open my door and step out, seeing all the girls heading down one side of the hallway, except Quinn. Quinn just sits in the hall, looking.. calm? I start looking around seeing the boys heading downstairs.

"Kesa! Follow the girls!" Isaiah says and I shake my head.

"Where's Jahseh?" I ask and he groans and lifts me onto his shoulder, I start to punch his back and try to get off of him but he continues to run down the hall with me on his back. As we run I see Jahseh walking up the stairs, holding his shoulders that's now bleeding and I start to panic. I start screaming for Jahseh and his head snaps up to see me.

"LET ME GO!" I scream and finally somehow get out of his grip and start running towards Jahseh, as I start running I see three guys grab Jahseh and I continue to run. My mind running wild with what's happening. As I finally catch up to him I start to punch the guys and they instantly push me to the floor. I see a gun and I grab it and point it at them.

"LET HIM GO!" I yell and they actually do let him go, but once they do I'm thrown to the floor by strong hands and I gasp as my face hits the floor, hard. I turn around and hear

"You're new." And everything goes black.

-

Jahseh's pov.

After Kesa fell asleep I slipped out of her grasp and went downstairs to discuss some things with the boys. As I get downstairs we start to disuss Rob.

"How many guys do you think he has?" I ask Ski.

"More then we do. At least 15." And I sigh loudly.

"We need more people. We have to call everyone we know. All together we have about 7 people. We need at least 12." I say and they all nod in agreement.

"So who are we going to call then?" They ask and I start to think.

"We can pay people-" But before I can finish there's a knock on the door. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Probably the police again vro." Trippie says and I nod.

"Proabably. But grab the guns just in case." And they nod. As they grab all the guns the knocking gets super loud and more aggressive, until someone starts kicking the door and I put my finger over my lips at the guys and they nod. I look through the peep hole and see a couple guys with guns and I shake my head.

"Tell all the girls to get to the safe spot, now. Make sure you get Kes-" But before I can finish they kick down the door and instantly start shooting. Everyone takes cover except Isaiah who goes running upstairs. I start to shoot at everyone and they shoot back but they have the upper hand, at least 10 guys already on the bottom floor, as I see 2 of them head upstairs I start running towards the stairs and I feel a sharp, stinging feeling in my shoulder and my hand automatically goes up to grab it, groaning as I feel it oozing. I run up the stairs and I see Kesa over Isaiah's shoulder and him running down the hall. I make eye contact with her and she starts screaming, as I begin to run towards her about 2 or 3 guys grab me, causing me to spazz out and my blood starts to boil. I see Kesa get out of Isaiah's grasp and she starts running towards me and I scream for her to go the other way.

"KESA GO! NOW! GO!" I yell but she doesn't fucking listen to me, instead she comes and starts to grab and hit the guys but they throw her to the floor. I start to punch one guy in his face and then I see Kesa grab a gun.

"LET HIM GO!" She yells, and they do but soon after she's thrown to the ground. Rob towers over her as three guys hold me in place.

"You're new." And he kicks her in the head, causing her to pass out. I start thrashing around as someone throws her on top of his shoulders and starts walking downstairs.

"If you hurt her I'll fucking murder you Rob so god help me." I growl and someone punches me in the stomach three times, I cough and spit out blood.

"I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to do to her, cause guess what Jahseh? Now she's mine." Before I can even process anything else, someone punches me in the side of the head and I'm out.

OOOUUUUU MFFF LIL BITCHESS!!

I bet ya fuckin hate me right now LMFAOOOO!!

But I love you little whores sm ;)

I dead wrote a different version of this chapter but it completely deleted off my computer cause I pressed the wrong fucking button. I was dead crying. Shit got me sooo fucking mad. But anyway,

ENJOY LIL BITCHES!

45 VOTES & COMMENTS FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!

HOPE YA'LL ON THE EDGE OF YA'S SEATS CAUSE I KNOW I FUCKING AM !!