2. You'll be happy

Kesha's pov

I slowly open my eyes and look around slowly, yawning a bit. I look at the empty pizza box on the floor. Spongebob still playing on the tv. I stretch and I sigh. To be honestly this isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be..
Kesa get out of this house he kidnapped you!!

I sigh at my thoughts, that is true.. but it's not like anyone's looking for me.
I turn on the news channel and I lose the air in my lungs as I see my face on the screen.

"In Kesa's apartment we found her 21 year old boyfriend shot to death and she is nowhere to be found. We think that she could've killed him. If anyone spots Kesa please contact the police." I listen and I feel anger and shock run through my body.

WHAT THE FUCK BRO

I hear the door unclick and open and I stare at him. He smiles and I make a face and he frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"They think I killed David! All because you had to kill him!" I yell and he runs a hand on his face.

"You aren't going to be back at that place anyway it doesn't matter what they think baby just relax." He says in a comforting voice.

He's really crazy.. baby???

I just keep quiet and he walks to me and I move away from him.

"Why do you think I'm going to hurt you? I would never do that. I saved you from him." He says sadly and I raise my chin and sigh.

"Come meet some people." He says with a smile and holds out his hand but I stand up on the other side of the bed and he sighs. "Follow me." He says as he starts walking and I follow. My mouth drops open, this house is beautiful. As we walk I hear music playing down the stairs and people laughing and singing. As we walk downstairs I see a couple of guys sitting at the couch with a few girls with them and they all smile at me. I instantly feel my anxiety rise. I just look down and then back at them.

"This is Kesa.. my girl. Kesa this is Ski."
He points to a guy with a dorag and a hat on and he grins and waves and I just nod at him. "This is Isaiah." He points to a guy with an Afro and I nod at him too. "Pump." He points at a guy with pink and blonde dreads. "Purp." He point at another guy with a kinda Afro or dreads. "Trippie" He points to a guy with greenish dreads and I just lightly smile. My anxiety getter worse and worse by the second as I get introduced to more and more people. I look around as he continues to talk and admire the house, relaxing a bit.

"These are their girls, you can get to know them a little later." He says as I look back at him and I just stare.

"Nice meeting you guys." I smile a bit and wave at them and they all grin, I feel my breathe hitch in my throat.
Jesus Christ they are attractive

"Nice meeting you too Kesa." They all say at the same fucking time and I feel my hand being grabbed and I instantly pull my arm back earning a frown from Jahseh. He starts to walk and motions for me to follow. I follow as we walk into the kitchen.

"You can eat anything you want." He motions around the room and I open the fridge. Lean. I stare at all the food and drinks and I notice it has every I love and I look back at him. He gives me a smile and I can't help it, I smile back finally and he seems surprised.

"You really know what I like, huh?" I ask as I grab pickles out the fridge with some water and open it up.

"I know everything about you Kesa.. you're perfect.. you're what I need, what I crave in life." He says and bites his lip softly and I blush hard.

He's so sweet

"How do you know I'm exactly what you want though? What if I don't meet you're expectations Jahseh?" He breathes out as I say his name and licks his lips, making my mouth go dry. Fuck

"I've been around for a long time in your life.. I know how you act how you love how you care how you eat how you sleep.. I love every little thing about you. I have no expectations. You being here with me is enough. You barely want to touch me and I'm already happier then ever." He breathes out and I look away, my cheeks red and my heart pumps a mile a minute.

Watching me?

"How long have you been around?" I ask as I eat another pickle, now on my 3rd one.

"Since you were 15." He says quietly and I feel a little anger but.. I can't get mad for some reason.

"Why haven't you just spoke to me? Like I wouldn't have turned you down.." I trail off and he stares in my eyes.

"Yes you would've." He says sternly and I take in a breathe.

"Why do you think that?"

"You're Kesa. Your family wouldn't approve of some crazy kid who kills people for a living." He says to me and it feels like my heart stops.

For a living?

"You just kill people?" I ask and he nods as he starts to walk to me and I put up my hand.

"Don't come to me right now. That's not legal what the fuck Jahseh!" I yell slightly and he continues to walk which causes me to move away and walk around the counter in front of us. I suddenly am aware of my surroundings. There's a door down the hall that's open and leads outside.

"Don't run. I'm going to take care of you. You aren't going to be like all the people I've been with.. you actually mean something to me. Don't run." He growls the end and I shiver at his tone. I bite my lip and before I know what I'm doing I'm running towards the door and I hear him behind me. I ran track.

"KESA GET BACK HERE!" He screams and I continue to run. As I get out the door all I see are trees and woods and I panic. Fuck fuck fuck fuck

I start to run towards the trees and suddenly I'm grabbed harshly into someone's chest and I gasp.

"I told you not to run! Why can't you just listen to me!" He said sadly and I suddenly feel like.. I let him down..

"I thought we were getting somewhere now you have to stay in your room." He huffs and throws me over his shoulder. As he walks I see the group of people he introduced me to and the girls frown at me, like they're disappointed? I don't even know these bitches!

"If you listen everything will be okay!" One yells at me, sitting on Ski's lap. I watch as Ski buries his head into her neck and says something and she nods.

"Are they kidnapped too?" I ask as we walk up the stairs and into the room and Jahseh drops me on the bed and sighs as he walks back to the door.

"All the girls here went through what you're going through right now. They're happy. If you fucking listen you'll be happy. Let me make you happy Kesa!" He yells the last part and I look away from him.  "I'll be back soon.. don't do anything stupid." He growls and slams the door locking it.

At this point you would think I'd be in tears and be fighting to get out but.. maybe things will be good.. maybe I will be happy for once..

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!💞🤙🏽