Chapter 18

Previously on The Forgotten One

"There's something I need to talk to you about", I say and drag him away.

"Luna, what is it?", Megatron asks worry in his voice once I drag him somewhere private. Which just so happened to be by the Well of All Sparks.

"Do you feel it too?", I ask urgently.

"Feel what?", he asks surprised and confused.

"Do you feel your spark tugging towards something or someone?", I ask.

He stares at me for a second before slowly shaking his head.

"Oh...", I mumble feeling my spark being broken for a second time before I transform into my predacon bipedal form and then my predacon form and taking off.

"Wait! Luna!", he shouts. I ignore him as I fly off to a distant tower and curl up not wanting to talk to anyone. I hear three sets of predacon pedes land near me but I don't bother looking up. I feel them hugging me the best they can in our predacon forms.

They transform and start talking to me.

"Sister, are you alright?", Star asks. I simply send pain and sadness through the bond. I didn't send them the full amount of pain I was feeling.

"Luna. Send the full amount", Sunny says. I growl softly before letting my emotions freely flow through before transforming back into my original form to see them stumbling back from the sheer amount of pain and sadness. I cut off most of my emotions before turning away from them.

"Luna...", Comet says sympathetically. I growl before whipping around to face them.

"I don't need your sympathy!", I shout. "Please... just leave me be..." Tears start flowing down my face and I turn away from them again. "Please..."

I hear them transform and fly away but I feel a presence there. I turn around to yell at them and see a form of Optimus Prime.

"O-optimus?", I stutter in shock.

"Hello, Luna", he says with a smile.

"W-w-what are y-y-you doing here?", I ask trying to speak through my tears.

"I can't stay long... Primus has only given me enough time to tell you what you need to here", Optimus says.

"And what is that?", I whisper.

"Megatron does love you. Let him explain why he shook his head. You'll be surprised why he did", Optimus says with a knowing smile. I only nodded and he disappeared.

I transformed and flew away. I go back to the Well of All Sparks to find Megatron. I see him standing by the edge and I pause for second.

In that hiatus, Megatron transformed and flew up above the well before transforming and falling back towards the well. I let out a roar of panic and flew as fast as I could but I couldn't get there in time. Meg- Megatron had fallen into the core.

I stare at the core in sadness before flying out of the well and saw my sisters waiting there.

'We felt your fear and panic and now we feel your sadness. What happened?", Star asks via mind link.

'Megatron... deliberately... fell into the core... I... couldn't get to him in time...', I answer.

I felt waves of sympathy come through and I roar in anger, pain, and sadness.

I fly away to seek comfort and end up going to Ratchet. I transform and land next to him.

"Luna?", Ratchet asks in shock before seeing my face. "What happened?"

I told him my story and end with, "I couldn't get to him in time." By that time, I was sobbing. Ratchet understood how I was feeling, he knew Megatron before the war. He pulled me into a hug before pulling away. Sapphire comes around the corner and sees me and immediately was worried. 

"Luna?", she asks with worry in her voice. "What's wrong?"

I look at her with dead eyes as Ratchet explains. Sapphire pulls me into a hug before she leaves. I come up with a plan and decide to act on it.

I stand up and Ratchet is immediately by my side.

"Luna, where are you?", he asks.

"Home", I lie.

"No, you're not."

I sigh before knowing he wouldn't believe any lie I told him.

"No. I'm not."

"Where are you going?"

I don't answer him as I head for the Well. Ratchet immediately recognizes my direction befor e grabbing onto my arm.

"You're not doing what I think you're doing?", Ratchet asks seriously.

"No!", I say a little too defensive. "Maybe..."

"Luna, I will not allow you to commit suicide like Megatron did!", Ratchet shouts. I flinch before running away and transforming.

"LUNA!!", Ratchet calls after me. I fly to the Well and transform beside it. "Megatron... If you can hear me, I'll be with you soon", I say softly.

"You're already with me", a familiar voice says. I turn around and see Megatron standing there.

"Megsy!!", I say as I go to hug him. I go through him before realizing what he was. "You're a hallucination..." I growl.

He sighs before he walks over to the edge. "See you soon", he says with a smile as he disappears and I realize I was falling. I see the core and I smile letting light envelope me as I close my eyes.