Chapter 4

They hung me from the ceiling by my wrists. I smile as they leave and I make my human form appear on the console that lets me down. I press a button and it lets me down. I have my human form disappear and I go to the door. I listen and hear some talking. I wait and hear gunshots. What?

I open the door and see the two vehicons guarding my door. I shoot one and quickly back into the room. The door close and I hear them shouting at each other. The one that I shot thought that the other vehicon shot him. I then hear them shooting at each other. When it stops, I open the door again. I see them both on the ground dead. They shot each other to death.

I grin and follow the sound of gunfire. I peek around the corner and see a bunch of vehicons fighting the Autobots? How did they get here so quickly? Oh well.

I start shooting at the vehicons and hit the ones in the back while the Autobots get the ones in the front. I grin at them and then a questioning look appears on my face.

"How did you find me so fast?", I ask.

"Arcee followed you into the bridge and sent us the coordinates", Optimus says.

"Oh. That makes sense", I say with a smile. "We should get out of here."

Optimus nods and we transform and drive off to where the ground bridge was.

We drive through and I transform. I smile at the humans and the Doc Bot.

"Hey, Doc Bot. Did ya miss me?", I ask.

"Although your judgement was missed, I did not miss you", he says.

"Aww you missed me", I say with a grin. I saw a small smile appear on his face as I teased him.

"You know, I know someone who you would get along with well", I say with a smile.

"I doubt that", he says.

"Aww, come on. Her name is Sapphire. She's really nice", I say.

"Do you know where she is?", Ratchet asks.

"No. But if I did, she would be here", I say.

Ratchet shook his head but I could hear him chuckling a bit. Suddenly, an autobot symbol appeared on screen.

"Optimus, an Autobot is out there. They could be injured", Ratchet says.

Suddenly we received a call from that said Autobot.

"Hello? Is this Autobot Omega Outpost One?", a female voice rings through the base.

I immediately recognized the voice.

"Sapphire!! Is that you?!", I exclaimed.

"Luna? Is that you?", Sapphire asks.

"It sure is! What are you doing here?", I ask.

"I've been here for a while now. I've just been hiding out in a human form for a while", she says.

"Where?", I ask.

"Jasper, Nevada", she answers.

"What name did you go under?", I ask in shock.

"Kathleen", she says.

I laugh. "You worked at KO drive in, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I was a manager and cashier there. How'd you know that?"

"Because you hired me! I was hiding in human form too and I went by Layla!", I laugh.

She bursts out laughing as well. "So you're saying that we met each other in our human forms and never realized it?"

"Yep!", I continue laughing.

"Scrap!", she says.

"What? Cons?", I ask.

"Nope. A human saw me", she says.

"Oh. Well, what's their name?", I ask.

"They say Raf Esquivel", Sapphire says.

"Oh! Raf knows about us! He can direct you to the base!"

"Alright, see you in a little bit" she says.

"See ya!", I say.

"Moon Princess, are you absolutely certain that this is Sapphire", Optimus asks.

"I am 500% certain, Optimus and we've been over this many times, call me Luna",  I say. He nods and I wait impatiently for Sapphire to get here.

I paced back and forth excitedly.

"Luna, I've never seen you so excited!", Miko says.

"Sapphire was my closest friend before I met Optimus. I haven't seen her since my adoptive parents kicked me out", I say.

I hear an engine coming from the entrance and I grin as I see the blue paint job of Sapphire.

Raf hops out and Sapphire transforms. I run and hug her.

"Sapphire!!", I shout happily. She grins and says, "Hey Luna. Have you told Optimus yet."

I could feel my face heating up and glance at Optimus before nodding.

"I'm so proud of you!! I've been bugging you to tell him for so long", she said. I heard my air conditioner turn on because my face was overheating too much. 

"Shut up, Sapphire", I whisper as I hide my face.

"Aw, you're blushing", she says. I lightly wack her arm as she laughs.

"shut up", I whisper as I uncover my face.

I glanced over at Optimus and I could see him deep in thought. Maybe I shouldn't have told him... I doubt he likes me back anyway...

My head shot up in realization. Sapphire knew what I was doing when I turned towards her. I had told her of Ratchet and she had grown to have a small crush on him.

"Guys, I completely forgot to introduce you to Sapphire", I say with a grin.

"Guys this is Sapphire but you guys knew that. Sapphire, that's Optimus, you know Bumblebee, that's Arcee and Bulkhead, and that is Ratchet", I say as I point to each one of them, turning to grin at her.

I saw her hide her face in her servos and I grin.

"Aww, you're blushing", I tease her.

"Shut up", came the response and I laugh.

Optimus then speaks.

"Sapphire, would you like to join Team Prime?", he asks her.

She pretends to think about it for a while but I knew she already had her answer.

"I would love to join Team Prime", she says as calmly as she can. I cheer and give her another hug.