Chapter 5

It's been a week since Sapphire showed up. So far, Sapphire and Ratchet are getting along. Sometimes there will be playful argument but that's it.

Optimus hasn't brought up me liking him at all this week and I'm beginning to worry about his thoughts on it. But I'm too scared to ask him about it myself.

I have told Sapphire and she has encouraged me to do but I haven't and she's getting annoyed with me.

I wasn't paying attention to what Ratchet was saying but what snapped me out of my thoughts was Miko.

"Unicorn? The cons have a Unicorn?", she asked.

"Not Unicorn, Unicron", Ratchet corrects her.

"Unicron? What's he doing here?", I asked.

"He was ejected into space eons ago... and he must have collected debris around himself until he created this planet", Ratchet explained.

"So, all the freak weather is because of him?", Fowler asks.

"Yes", Ratchet says.

Optimus' voice came over comms. "Autobots, we have an unexpected ally."

"Who?", Ratchet asks.

"Megatron", he says.

We heard Megatron talking over the comms.

"Go. If you agree to allow me to help you, open a ground bridge. If not, then leave me here to fight Unicron", Megatron says.

Ratchet opens a ground bridge for Optimus and he comes through.

"So wait why is he allying himself with us?", I ask.

"Because he wants to conquer this world and if Unicron were to awaken, this planet would no longer be here", Optimus says.

"So, we need Megatron's help to save this planet?", Ratchet asks.

"And it's inhabitants", Optimus added.

"How do you know he won't try anything?", Arcee brought up a very good point.

"He won't. Not when there's a chance to save this planet so he can conquer it", Optimus says.

"So we're having him come here?", Ratchet says.

Optimus nods solemnly. "Open the ground bridge to the same coordinates."

Ratchet opened it and Megatron came through.

I glared at him. He just smiled right back at me making me growl. I stopped growling when Optimus looked at me sternly.

"So, this is where the magic happens. Quaint", Megatron says while looking around a bit.

Raf came out from where they were hiding and started yelling at Megatron. I quickly changed into my human form and dragged him away to Agent Fowler and June.

"Raf! Stay here!", I hissed. I had my human form disappear and glared at Megatron some more.

"So, Moon Princess, how did you escape?", Megatron asks.

"Magic", I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes. Megatron glares at me and I smirk.

"Megatron, the coordinates", Optimus said.

Megatron typed in the coordinates and opened the ground bridge. He turned to it and looked at Optimus.

Arcee caught his attention though when she said, "after you", with a glare.

I grin and follow Megatron but pull my katana's out. When Wheeljack was here, he taught me how to use them. I was still learning but I was a quick learner.