Chapter 1

I could hear the sounds of fighting from my hiding spot. Optimus had told me to stay clear even though I had been training with him for months. But I couldn't argue with a Prime even if he used to be Orion Pax, my best friend. It's strange knowing that my best friend is now a Prime.

I held my breath as I heard the sounds of fighting stop but then I hear Optimus shout, "Moon Princess, fall back!" I felt oil gathering in the edges of my optics but I brushed them away and ran to where my ship was hidden. I started it and flew away from my home planet. 

I had heard rumors of a place with energon so I set my sensors on it and flew there. It took a while but I got there. I ended up crash landing my ship and ending up in stasis.

When I woke up, I was still in the middle of nowhere. I saw a small town in the distance but not wanting to scare the natives to this world, I found something that I liked. It was motorcycle and it was nice. 

I went into the city trying to follow the traffic laws. I had studied about the human race a lot before coming into town so I knew what most of the traffic laws were. I took on a form as a native from this world. I knew I couldn't go by Luna or Moon Princess so I decided to go by Layla. It meant night which was nice.

My new form had long, sleek black hair with two bigger blue highlights and three smaller silver highlights. It kind of matched my true form. I kept my outfit simple.  A black dress with a few blue streaks with tank top like sleeves. It looked very nice. (picture at top)

I found a house but I realized I didn't have anything to pay for it. I was going to have to get a job if I was going to stay in this form.

I looked around town and found that the only place that was hiring was what I thought to be a fast food restaurant.

I walked in and walked up to the register.

"I saw a sign that you're hiring. Are there any positions that you need to be filled?", I ask politely.

"We do have one more position that needs filled. And we could really use some help", the woman behind the register said.

"I can fill it. I am a hard worker and can work quickly and well even under stress", I say.

"You're hired! You'll be helping Jack prepare food for the drive in", the woman said.

"Alright. When do you want me to start working?", I ask.

"Now would be great. Also what is your name?", she asks.

"My name is Layla", I smile.

"What a pretty name!", she said as she guides me to where I'll be working. I see a tall black haired teenager with a sulky expression on his face.

"Welcome to KO Drive in, where every patties a knockout, May I take your order?", he said sounding extremely bored.

The people ordered and I started making it.

"Okay, dos número twos. Anything else?", he asked sounding a bit more polite.

The two jerks said something and I could hear them laughing. I growled slightly.

"5.59 sir. At the window", he growls.

I smile at that and turn to face him with their meals ready.

He looks surprised but once Kathleen, the woman who hired me, explained, he nodded saying he understood. I smile and wait for them to come to the window.

Politely, I hand them their food and then they drive off, without paying. I could hear them laughing as they dove away. I growled as Jack yells, "hey!! I have to pay for that!"