Chapter 13

There weren't many bots on the mission. Just me, Bee, Star, Arcee, Bulkhead and Smokescreen. Okay so maybe there were more here than I originally accounted for...

"Watch your step", Bee says. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention he got his voice back due to Knock Out and Ratchet's combined efforts. He was so happy he got his voice back.

"Who made him leader?", I hear Smokescreen ask. I roll my eyes as Bulkhead answers.

Bee speaks up as he picks up a rod of metal. "I'm not leading. I'm scouting."

"Fair enough", Smoke says before pointing out that we're no where near where we found the two Predacons.

"We're not looking for those ones", I say.

"I followed this energon trail which means he was wounded", Bee says.

"and we know we weren't the ones who wounded him", I continue.

"Wait, you mean we've been tracking Predaking?",  Bulkhead says as Predaking shows up.

"Yep, we've been tracking a robot dragon, that also apparently is mine and Star's species", I say as I look up at him.

Predaking was about to attack us with fire before Bee held up the rod he grabbed earlier. "Hold your fire!", he shouts. "This is the immobilizer. It causes instant stasis-lock, though the victim remains fully conscious... a living death.

As Bee sets down the immobilizer, I speak up. "We didn't come here to fight, your highness."

Predaking transforms and asks, "Then why have you violated my refuge, Autobot?"

"Trust me, I may be with the Autobots and I am at heart, but I am more like you, then you can ever imagine", I say as Star comes and stands next to me.

"Oh? and how are you similar to me? For I feel as I am the only predacon left alive", he growls.

"Trust me, before Shockwave even got a hold of the bones that cloned you, he started out with something different. He took four normal bots and turned them into predacons. And we also came across two more predacon clones. We were wondering if you had seen them", I say.

"I have not seen the clones of which you speak and I have yet to see the four bot-turned-predacons, but I have found my people", Predaking says as he gestures out to past where he stood.

We look out and see multitudes of predacon bones and I can feel Star's happiness as she looks at Predaking.

'Sister, is there something you would like to share?', I ask through the mental bond.

'I think I wish to stay here with Predaking. I want to get to know him. Not to mention, he is rather cute', Star answers.

I chuckled out loud and everyone turns to me. I address Predaking.

"Predaking, two of the bot-turned-predacons stand before you and one of them wishes to remain here with you", I say.

He looks at me before saying, "It depends on who the Predacon is."

I smile at Star before saying, "My sister, Star, would like to stay with you. She is the eldest of my sisters. She is one of the bot-turned-predacons here. I am the other one and we have two more at our base."

Predaking smiles at Star before transforming. Star transforms as well and the shock on Predaking's face was funny. He obviously found her pretty.

I motion for the others to follow me and we leave those two to their own devices.

Bee and I went back to the Nemesis where we went to find Knock Out. We found him in the Med Bay where Ratchet was with Ultra Magnus.

We asked him where Shockwave's laboratory could be. Knock Out didn't know but suggested we go to Darkmount to see if it was in the databases there.