Chapter 20.5

Author's Note:

The promised honeymoon scene. This won't be extreme, just some sweet loving from the final pair in the series. I hope you enjoy it! ^_^ And sorry if it's written a bit sloppily. I was so into it that I didn't know how to transition from one paragraph to the next. (=__=)

Panties on the side for krystalphantomhive. Hahaha. Did it scream Just Got Married?

And thanks again for reading and sticking out until the end, you guys. I hope you continue to enjoy whatever books I come up with next. They may not be as amazing as the others you've read, but I'll be glad that you guys gave it a fighting chance.

Anyway, an epilogue will follow this and we can all close the book on these two. The oneshots will keep you occupied for a little while as I sort out my next book: I'm Married To Who?!.

Thanks again, you guys. Mwah! <3

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I pushed open the door, carrying Leon's heavy form inside the penthouse suite I had rented for two weeks. Leon had been giggling cutely ever since I had propped him up in my arms, his dress bunching up that it somehow made the whole act of carrying across the threshold a tad more difficult.

However, it wasn't enough to break our amazement to the room.

It was outstanding. The way scented flowers and candles lighted up the whole room was magical, the dim effect of the scenery creating the perfect atmosphere for coupling. Everywhere we looked, rose petals decorated the place. Like it had rained all over the place. And the room was huge. It wasn't those run-of-the-mill types of penthouses. No, this was more of a mansion.

From top to bottom, the whole place was covered in marble. There were a few expensive carpets scattered around, but nothing too overwhelming. The place had a beautiful over-looking balcony, I would call it. There was a pool out there, as well as a jacuzzi tub and a few lawn chairs. And even that place had rose petals all over it.

Inside, the kitchen was covered in granite. The same design as my kitchen, and the fridge fully stocked. The bathroom had a huge bathtub as well as a shower. All made from glass. It was exotic and erotic at the same time. The perfect place to go wild on the first night of the wedding.

However, that wasn't the icing on the cake.

I would say the bedroom was the one that brought the whole surreal feeling to the place. In the middle of the room was a huge red canopy bed, the same one used in fairytales as the princess' chambers. Everything was covered in roses and candles, the room just barely lit by the small flame provided. What really caught my breath in my throat were the mirrors. They were literally everywhere, one above the headboard, one by the door. It was a literally like those funhouse with mirrors filling it up, only this wasn't used for unadulterated fun.

"The honeymoon suite, just like we want it." I said, bringing Leon to the bedroom where I had sat him on top of the mattress.

Leon had his jaw dropped, his eyes wandering all over the place as he scooted further into the bed. He was in awe at the place, almost believing that this wasn't real. And while he kept himself busy, I couldn't keep my eyes away from him. The way he suited the bed, his dress circling him like a snow wall, just made my heart thump wildly.