Chapter 20

Author's Note:

Hey, guys! Finally, we have arrived to the last chapter of Robbie and Leon's love affair. Amazing how I veered off the original path for this. Hahaha. Just goes to show you that not everything goes according to plan, no matter how much you try it to. The story just comes to life on its own, I guess.

Anyway, this is dedicated to ... krystalphantomhive. Darling, I had to check your profile so that I know how I should write it out. Then, out of nowhere, my eyes played around on your status which you haven't updated since 3 weeks ago. And sweety, you got me smiling like never before. I didn't know what to say when I saw that. Hahaha.

Truly, I am flattered beyond words.

Thank you again for the support, guys. I love you so much! ^_^

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Are you ready?"

I turned to face my brother, taking in the smart black and white tuxedo he was wearing. Riley had a huge smile on his face, his hair slicked back in a refreshing manner. The glow on his face showed how excited and happy he was currently feeling, his blue eyes shining as he moved closer to inspect my outfit like a mother hen.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I answered, facing him as he adjusted my bow tie. Honestly, I was feeling ecstatic. The idea that I was going to marry my best friend, the man in a woman's dress that was carrying my children made me feel like the king of the world.

However, looking back at that sentence, it kind of sounded a bit weird.

Riley started smoothing out the creases on my jacket, the smile stuck on his face as we enjoyed the silence. Every now and then, he would look up in my eyes and wink at me, as if telling me that things were going to be alright.

Of course, I knew that. But, at the end of the day, I needed my big brother for life-changing events like this. Who else was I going to rely on for stuff like this?

"Robbie? You still in there?" A voice called as a series of soft knocks followed. It sounded pretty much like Becky, only she was supposed to be with Leon since Riley was with me.

My brows furrowed in confusion, my eyes wandering to Riley's blue irises as he looked at me with the same expression on his face. He had stopped smoothing out the creases on my jacket, his hands still firmly planted on my shoulders as we waited for her to call us again.

Honestly, I was still paranoid after the whole Catherine thing. Yes, we did manage to get an arrest warrant for her. However, since she was just as powerful as my brother, we weren't able to put her behind bars. Disappointing, yes. It broke Leon's heart knowing that the crazy woman that tried to kill our children was still on the loose.

And it would've hurt even more if she came out the whole thing unscathed, but she didn't. Not only was she totally ruined in the industry, her reputation went straight to hell and never came back. Her vicious attack made headlines and I was sure it was only a matter of time before she completely lost everything she had.

A comforting thought; however, we'd have to wait and see if everything came to fruition.

"Robbie? It's Becky! Open the damn door." Becky yelled, banging the door loudly that it made Riley curse under his breath. I chuckled in reply as my brother moved away to answer the door.

I, on the other hand, returned to the full-body mirror and checked my appearance. My nervousness was growing by the minute and not even the relaxing sounds of the waves could calm my restless demeanor. Smoothing back my hair, my ears twitched at the sound of hushed voices and Riley's surprised form on the mirror.