Chapter 12

Author's Note:

First off, I apologize for the late updates. I have a perfectly good reason for that. You know when you're writing and suddenly your inspiration fluctuates? Yeah, well that's been happening often when I'm trying my hardest to come up with a satisfying chapter. I was supposed to delay this even further, but I guess I have a weird sense of responsibility.

Plus, it's not easy to delay a chapter when you know there's a Latina and a Filipina lurking in the shadows just ready to pounce on me. Hahaha ^_^ I don't know how long the inconsistencies may be, so please forgive me if I update later than I said.

Finally, this is dedicated to ... FlutterBlackWings! Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments, sweety pie! Hahaha ^_^

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Alright. Everyone's calmed down, right? You feeling better, Leon?" Riley asked, handing everyone a glass of wine while Leon got a bottle of water. He sat down quietly, looking up at Michael and Kris gently before turning to us.

We were currently in one of the banquet rooms the villa had. The rectangular oak table, normally capable of 15 people, served as a median for the six of us. Leon and I were on one side, Riley sat at the head, Michael standing by his side, and the McEvanaugh couple across us. The children were with Elaine, Becky, and their beau. I wasn't comfortable talking about this with their lovers present, so Riley had them accompany the children.

The air inside the room was quiet and uncomfortable, the silence almost unbearable if it wasn't for Kris who kept kicking around in Michael's arms. How it came to being this awkward, I don't know. All I know is that shit just got real and I might have to make the biggest decision of my life. Ever.

I drank my glass in one gulp, cringing at the bittersweetness of the drink.

Honestly, I thought I was going to faint when the news was given to me. But, I didn't and I was thankful for that. I found out that Leon had blurted the news out when Jordan asked what was wrong with him as he vomitted. Of course, that was after Jordan had announced his medical practice.

Leon had whispered his answer softly that he was carrying a child. Jordan asked if the father knew and could be contacted, Leon answered that the father didn't know. Hell, he was planning on keeping the baby from the father.

The pressure must've gotten to him because, seconds after hurling small chunks of his breakfast, he conceded and had said that I was the father.

A father? Me? Impossible. I couldn't be a father. Could I?

I shook my head as I rubbed my face tiredly with my palms, eyes shutting as I tried to digest the information. This was just absurd. But, Leon was never the type to joke around with sensitive stuff like this. And if that were true, then I seriously have to start re-evaluating my life.

"Yes. Thank you." Leon said softly, his eyes downcast as his fingers tightly gripped the water bottle he was given.

"Okay. So, let's start from the beginning. How long have you known that you were pregnant and that Robbie's the father?" Riley asked gently, a small smile on his lips. I knew he was trying to be as cautious about this topic as possible and I was glad that he was calm in all of this. His fingers were laced together and settled on top of the desk, Michael keeping a watchful eye on him.

On my side, I heard a soft sigh from Leon's lips, my eyes turning to him as he tried to gather his thoughts. Even in this awkward situation and his messy appearance, I still found him beautiful. His hair in disarray looked wondrously styled in my eyes, his pale pink lips seductive as he licked them innocently.