Chapter 14

Author's Note:

Hey. So I've been hitting rock bottom with my inspiration and, while staring at my laptop screen, I thought of a way to make me revved up once more. That's why this chapter is to fortify Robbie and Leon's relationship as well as provoke my imagination juice.

Enjoy! Because I know I did. *cheeky smile*

Dedicated to ... TogetherForever096. Thanks so much for reading and voting, my sweets. I just noticed that you had an entire reading list dedicated to me! And I can't tell you how much that warms my heart! ^_^

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

P.S. Leon's panties at the side! Enjoy~ Hahaha

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Falling in love is like sinking into the abyss of the ocean.

The deeper you sink, the more difficult it is to survive from a heartbreak.

Spending everyday in the arms of Leon had showed me how different I was as a lover. And as the days flew by, I found myself regretting not yielding to this immeasurable pleasure before. I mean, what was I thinking when I said I only saw him as a friend?

I was lying to myself every single day, hurting my own emotions when I tried to search for his replacement. How could I have been so stupid? And for once, Eric was right.

After all the shit that went down, the quick acceptance of how things played out, the swift change in our relationship, it shouldn't have been a surprise that we'd end up in each other's embrace.

"Rob." Leon moaned softly in his sleep, his arms tightening their hold on me as I trapped him in my arms.

We were in OUR bedroom. That's right. OUR BEDROOM.

It was a lazy afternoon and Leon had felt sleepy after our trip to Dr. Luscie's. We had just bought some vitamins and supplements for him, a few maternity outfits that were to his taste. Of course when I said to his taste, I meant the frilly and cute ones. Nevermind the fact that they looked extremely uncomfortable, Leon was adamant on having them that it was to the point of childish tantrums.

Honestly, it was adorable but I doubted he wanted to make a scene just because he wanted a lavender maternity dress.

Anyway, he was exhausted and dizzy when we had gotten home and I was feeling kind of tired. I brought him to the room, stripped him down to nothing but another godforsaken pair of panties, and got him on the bed safely. On the other hand, I decided to just wear a loose white shirt and a pair of plain grey boxers.

Leon refused to sleep by himself so, as the honorable lover that I was, I laid next to him dutifully. I was on my side, Leon's arms slipping behind me so he was practically hugging me in his sleep. My right arm propped my head up, my left lazily drawing circles on his back as he drowned in his slumber.

And I just watched him.

I literally stayed next to him for close to five hours, watching him breathe and purr softly. His black hair splayed out behind him, his fair skin tempting me to take a chunk off of him. Despite being covered by our blanket, I could still feel Leon's warm skin brushing against my clothed torso. Originally, the blanket was supposed to serve as a no touch zone; however, it was only driving me to the edge with excitement.

Can you believe I spent that much time watching and desiring him? Because I can't and it amazes me.

"Robbie." Leon moaned once again, his dainty fingers sliding inside of my shirt as he mapped out my slowly heating skin. The unconscious act spurring my lust to even more to dangerous levels.