Chapter 6

Author's Note:

Hey! This is dedicated to ... BIGbangLOVEx3. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Hahaha. 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The air was filled with the thick smell of food. Waiters wearing impeccable suits wandered all over the flashy restaurant, pushing carts upon carts of delicately covered meals. The lights were dimmed majestically, white pristined curtains hung draped over windows. Classical music played by a handsome pianist covered one corner while his female counterpart played the giant harp right next to him.

It was a classic five-star French restaurant. One that took weeks to get reservations from, a snobby maitre d'hotel that had his nose up in the air if you didn't abide by the dress code. Food was priced way above the norm, the cheapest soup ranging from $75.00 - $105.00

And it went by the name of Papillon Blanc.

This was Cathy's favorite restaurant, one I had brought her in during our countless dinner dates. After that whole confrontation scene, she had just prett much broken down. Her inability to compose herself made me restless, so I invited her out for dinner to cheer her up.

And what better place than her favorite restaurant.

It had that rich aura inside and out the building. The food was delicious, the service excellent. Hell, even the bathrooms had attendants that reached out soft towels just for wiping wet hands. 

Honestly, I wasn't fond of stuff like this. Wearing suits from the crack of dawn to the sunset is just suffocating. Plus, the atmosphere demanded manners, etiquette, and grace. All of which I don't possess.

"Excusez-moi, monsieur le président." Cathy called out gently, waving her hand gracefully to catch the watchful eyes of the waiter that was just a few feet from us.

Of course, how could I forget the fact that the waiters were fluent in French? That they required you speak in the same language to prove your pedigree?

My mistake.

I looked up at the young waiter, watching as he nodded courteously towards Cathy. His eyes had wandered down her slender neck and stopped by her generous bosom. I raised my brow at that, keeping a watchful eye. How disgraceful.

However, I wouldn't blame him. Cathy looked gorgeous in her purple evening gown, the cloth draped magnificently on her back in parallel lines. Her chest jutted out as it created her delicious cleavage, her skin glowing beautifully. Her hair was tied up in a bun, a few strands curled as it cascaded down her gorgeous face.

"Nous sommes prêt à passer commande." She said, her posture straight and elegant. Seriously, this was one of the reasons why I enjoyed eating with Cathy here. It just seemed like she belonged in such an environment. 

I listened to her sweet voice list her meals, along with mine, as the waiter dutifully took notes. Her eyes would glance into mine ever so often, like she was waiting for me to intervene in whatever course of meal she had suggested we dine.

"C'est tout. Merci." Cathy reached for her glass of red wine, brushing off the waiter that lingered a second longer to admire her full lips lick attach themselves to the edge of her glass. I smirked. 

Why would I resist the urge to do that? It was amusing to watch Cathy treat all life forms around her like air, concentrating on nothing more than me. Her black irises swirled in her mixed emotions from her earlier breakdown. There was nothing more that I wanted to do than make her feel better.