Chapter 9

Author's Note:

This was almost Restricted AGAIN before I tweaked the details a bit. Be warned, though. This chapter is dedicated to sex. Although, I really don't know if it's as intense as the dream thing. Anyway, don't continue if you can't handle it. Bwahahaha.

This is dedicated to ... turuhonda05. Thanks for reading and voting, sweety! Hahaha. Now, off to the story! ^_^

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

P.S. The picture to the side is Leon's panties! Heeheehee :D

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Oh God!

The room was literally spinning, the floor looking like one of those kaleidoscope images in those cheap children's toys. My heart was pumping like there was no tomorrow and I could feel the adrenaline pump in my veins. The heat of my body was excruciatingly painful, the desire between my legs hardening at the sight of the coffee mug sitting on the coffee table in the living room.

This was real.

Whatever Cathy had slipped in my drink was so potent that anything with a hole was a potential fuck object. The thought of my own lover, a woman I had thought could rival Leon's importance in my life, slipping a supplement meant to be used on unwilling partners in my cup was unnerving. I never knew she had it in her and yet, I had somehow expected her to screw up sooner.

Not like this, though. Never like this.

I glanced up to take a deep breath, staring at the flat screen television that sat across my white sectional couch, the place where I had been sleeping for the past weeks since Leon's home burned down to the ground. It was plush and soft, despite its leather look. I had made a good choice when I bought this. Not once did I wake up sore or pained; but, right now, I was wishing I had a little privacy so I could take care of my little problem.

The black coffee table sat in the middle of the room, Leon's vase of lillies sitting elegantly in the middle of it along with his other feminine trinkets. A few plants in the corner, sleek stereo speakers hanging on the walls, and a glass window on my side that covered an entire wall designed my minimalistic living room.

Living in the city did provide leisures such as this two-story apartment I had bought just on the outskirts. In the evening light, the full moon shone brightly down upon the bustling city lights far up ahead. It was a serene sight, reserved for lovers that wanted to make love everywhere. However, personally, it was a torturous reminder that I had no one to share it with.

And as I stared at the moon, I was reminded of the howling pain I was going through.

Right. I forgot I needed some private time right now.

I glanced side to side, hoping and praying Leon had gone to sleep after that whole fiasco.

The stupid pair had gone home nearly an hour ago, Blake acting like a complete snob as Cathy tried to talk to me before I pushed them out the door. Leon, on the other hand, just looked completely exhausted. His eyes had gotten puffy and I knew for a fact that he had been trying to hide the fact that he had been crying.

It must've been Cathy's doing, no doubt about it.

He had walked straight to his room, quiet as a mouse; which is abnormal considering the fact that this is Leon we're talking about. Leon was the noisy type, the type to blabber on even when there was no one listening besides me. But, he had said nothing. He simply gave me a small smile on his lips, nodding curtly before heading for the bedroom.