Chapter 7

Author's Note:

After reading the latest update of Naruto, I feel like I wanna slice someone to pieces. Damn it. Gai, don't die! Huhuhu TT^TT

Now, unto some business.

First off, I am pissed. Not because of the Naruto update, but because of this site. Wattpad had originally set this chapter private because of the sexual content so I seriously had to tone it down. By toning it down, I meant changing some of the words into ones that were legally accepted by the R (18+) standards. Ugh. Damn you, Wattpad.

Anyway guys, just an early warning. And this will be true for the next chapter only. I will be uploading a little later than I thought originally. I'm trying to do the unimaginable and put it into words. It's something I've never done before and, right now, I'm collaborating with my editor, @GreyBoots, and my sister, @TWHiddleston23, to get this done as soon as possible! Hahaha. So, please bear with me. I'm sure you're going to like the next chapter anyway. *evil smile* 

Let's just say, we went all out in our perversions. Hahaha.

Urrgh. *sniffs* It's so chilly here.

Anywho, this is dedicated to ... JJDaemon! Thanks for the votes and reads! ^_^ 

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Robbie, I could cum just looking at you." A familiar effeminate voice moaned out as I tried to gather myself.

What was going on? What happened?

My eyes wandered down, meeting a familiar pair of emeralds smiling cheekily at me. His long black hair sliding down his shoulders and back like ink on white paper. The slender body hovered over my lower half, his warmth radiating his intense lust.

What the hell was Leon doing? Why the hell were we both naked? What the hell is happening?

"Baby, you're so hard for me. God! I've never seen you swell like this before." He teased, his eyes still on me as he lowered his head. I moaned softly. There was no damn way Leon was going to use his mouth on me. No fucking way. Yet, here he was.

"Leo-ah!" I gasped, the hairs on my skin rising when I felt a wet muscle slide up the girth of my shaft. A soft chuckle called my attention and I stared down, only to meet with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen on Leon's face. 

"As we say in the business, bon appetit." He whispered, his small hand sliding down to grab my rock hard shaft. His finger circled the head, slipping in a teasing nail on the slit as he pumped me shallowly.

I watched as he lowered himself even more, his ass sticking out as they parted. The urge to just get up and fondle those cheeks had me harden even more, my arousal heavier than ever. It was too much to look at, too much to take.

So, I lowered my gaze to catch Leon watching me in an amused manner. It was like he was waiting for me to look into his eyes, my shaft still being pumped by that soft and warm hand of his. I watched as his lips pulled into a smirk, his shallow pumps slowing down to a halt.

"Leon?" I called out harshly, my breaths escaping the life of me that I truly believed I was going to die of oxygen deprivation or something. And if I thought him pumping me was deadly, his next action made me want to just dance over Death's grave.