Chapter 13

Author's Note:

I'm sorry. Again. Ugh. This was a serious writer's block and I'm glad I was able to pull something out. Just expect later updates from me, but I'll still try to reach my deadline. I don't like it as well, but that's the writing process for me, I guess. *sigh*

Anyway, this is dedicated to ... cray_z_gurl! Thanks for the reads and votes, sweety! Hahaha ^_^

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Rob, I'm nervous." Leon whispered, his hand shaking in my own as we waited patiently for our names to be called. He was in cold sweat, his teeth biting his bottom lip ever so often that it got me feeling nervous as well.

Right now, I wasn't supposed to show any emotion for Leon's sake. I didn't want to stress him out even more. There were a lot of things we needed to face and this was just one of them. There were more to come and we had to be strong, at least for the baby's sake.

"Don't be. I know you're scared, but I'm here. We'll get through this. Besides, -" I inhaled deeply, turning to look at Leon's emeralds in confidence. "it's just a doctor's visit."

After all the drama, Leon and I ended up staying over at Michael's villa three days ago since it had gotten late and we didn't properly celebrate Matt's birthday. Fortunately for me, Leon had agreed to marry me and not because we were having a child together. I promised him that this was the best thing to have ever happened to our relationship.

And as proof, I even pecked him on the lips to seal the deal.

Everything went smoothly after that. I had gotten comfortable with the idea of calling him my fiance, my heart ecstatic at the idea of marrying him. And honestly, I have never felt so free. Like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

It was pure bliss.

"I know. But, don't you think it's a little early to visit the doctor?" He asked in a whisper, a hint of fear in his eyes showed me how unsettled he was. So, I pulled him closer to me in response.

My arm went round his back, nestling on his side as I pulled him closer. Leon complied and rested his head on the crook of my neck. I could literally feel his emotions, his constant trembles were nerve-wrecking and I just didn't know what to tell him so that he'd calm down.

"Leon, you didn't properly have yourself checked right? We need to do this if we want the baby to be in his/her healthiest. So, it'll be fine. You got nothing to worry about." I whispered on the top of his head, kissing him softly before inhaling his scent. It wasn't only him that was nervous, but me as well. It was our first child so I guess it was acceptable.

Sighing softly once again, I raised my eyes to the door.

Dr. Rayla Luscie

I stared at the bright blue letters that formed the name of the doctor that helped both Riley and Eric with their children. She was a famous doctor that handled most of the high-end pregnant personalities. I couldn't even think of a better person to take care of us during the entire pregnancy.

My eyes scanned the room, appreciating the little trinkets that displayed the individual waiting rooms. The place literally screamed rich and famous, complimentary mugs available for taking home. I raised a brow at the pair of mugs that had Best Mom and Best Dad written all over it, my head filled of a small voice that would call us as such,