Chapter 10

Author's Note:

Okay. I've been bombarded with questions like: When's the next update? and Can you do this in Leon's POV?. Honestly, I'm so thrilled that you guys keep asking me the same question over and over again. No lie! Hahaha ^_^

It's flattering and I can't thank you guys enough. Hahaha. Oh, right! One more thing. *throws confetti and flowers in the air* Thank you so much for giving LAL 10,000 reads and HANBH 4,000 reads! Ugh! My heart is swelling so much from the attention. ^_^

<3Seriously, I feel so loved <3

Anyway, this is dedicated to ... saydzella for the votes and reads! Thank you! :D

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The light filtered through my eyelids, the soft heat of the morning sun tickling the tip of my nose as I inhaled a scent so sweet that it roused me from my slumber. It was so intoxicating that the heavy hold sleep had on me loosened up, allowing me to blink my eyes tentatively as I focused at the vase of lillies that sat on the dresser across the room.

Another breath and the scent overtook me, driving me into insanity as I tried to focus on where it had come from. I tried moving, shaking away the remnants of sleep when I realized I wasn't alone in the bed. What the hell was this? Deja vu?

I heard a soft murmur, a sweet rumbling that made my chest tingle from the sensation. So, I looked down and the sight that greeted me was so breathtaking that all the air was sucked out of my lungs.

Curled into my side with his head on my arm was Leon, my arm stretched out as a pillow as I held his form. His head was settled under my nose, making me realize where the sweet scent originated. I noticed his inky black hair splayed out behind him, reminding me of wings closely related to angels of temptation. He had both his hands on my bare chest, his milky shoulders poking out from the thick blanket that we shared. Our bare legs were intertwined that you couldn't tell which belonged to me or him.

We were naked and that was as obvious as it could get.

Sighing softly, I pulled him closer to me. His warmth was heavenly, so addicting that I knew no one could replace it. Plus, the way his small puffs of air brushed my skin brought goosebumps all over me that I was afraid he was getting way too much effect that what was considered normal.

Leon murmured lowly, inching closer to me as his arms slid up my neck. His head had tilted slightly and I was allowed a glimpse of the face whose body had captivated me since I woke up.

The corners of his eyes were a bit red, probably from all the crying that he did last night. And I'm not talking about what Cathy had said to him. Long eyelashes dusted his eyelids, his fringe falling slightly past them. His cute nose was red on the tip, reminding me of a Christmas jingle. But what really caught my eyes were his pink lips. They were all swollen and red, making him look like he was pouting when he wasn't.

And I remembered those same lips whisper four words that would change our lives and relationship forever. For the good or for the bad, it didn't really matter.

Suddenly, my phone that sat on the dresser near me rang, the irritating rings rubbing on my nerves as I was still overcoming the drug's side effects. My heart thumped nervously as Leon shuffled a bit in his sleep, moving closer to me as the cold air brushed his skin. Yes, it was cold from the air conditioner and we were butt-naked under the sheets.