Chapter 18

Author's Note:

Alright, so I mentioned this baby is gonna end. Well, I'm here to tell you that I've decided there will be 2 chapters and an epilogue for the rest of the story. Originally, I had planned to do Jacob's PG13 story next. However, I am seriously lost on how to proceed with it despite having ideas being spoonfed to me. So, unfortunately, I will not be writing his story.

But, don't worry. A friend of mine will take over. I have provided assistance and even wrote the first chapter for her. So when she puts it up, please support her by reading Jacob's love story. I'll be alerting you guys for any news on that.

Next up is the following story I am planning to pursue.

I will be posting the summary after uploading Chapter 19. Please check it out and tell me your thoughts on it. Hahaha. It will be a different genre, one that I am completely unfamiliar with, and I am pumped to start writing it.

Finally, I am going to place an excerpt of one of the oneshots at the bottom of this chapter. Don't be shy to tell me if it's a Yeah or a Nah.

Oh, and this is dedicated to .. uberprecious. Thank you so much for the votes and reads! ^_^

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The music was blaring through the loud speakers, the lights dimmed that the occupants of the dance floor could hide any indecent grinding. The entire surroundings was hot, humid, reeked of sweat and alcohol, bodies were dry humping each other, and the uncontrollable flirting to down-right seduction filled the room.

After the whole incident of the drunk sex that led to our twins, you'd think we'd have enough of this scene and avoid it altogether. Especially now that Leon's pregnant and all that.

However, we were here in the same bar that led to this relationship of ours.

We also had friends and family come along for our little party in one of the club's private rooms. Two weeks before the wedding and we were finally going to celebrate our engagement. Pretty late, if you ask me, but it was a request I couldn't deny. Besides, I was keeping a really close eye on Leon and those that came into contact with him. I never allowed him to leave my side, not even to pee.

The overprotectiveness I was feeling in an environment that could potentially harm my family was overwhelming. Like how fantasy authors describe alpha wolves that go berserk when their pack meets a potential threat that could harm any member.

But, despite all of my good intentions, Leon was feeling all prissy today. He refused to stay by my side, glaring or pouting when I refused his offers to dance with him. Hell, he was even pissed that I wouldn't openly flirt with him like Michael was doing to Riley.

"Robbie, you idiot. You won't dance with me, you won't let me leave your side. How the hell am I supposed to enjoy this so-called party if my fiance refuses to let me do anything?!" Leon growled in my ear, pinching my side painfully.

We were seated on one of the many leather seats, a small black coffee table sat by our feet with non-alcoholic drinks and complimentary snacks on top of it. The room was a floor higher than the common dance floor, a wall of glass showing the many bodies that mingled below. The music was softer inside the room, a bit muffled but still distinguishable. The lavender colored room was equipped with a disco ball, shooting different colors of lights around as it revolved.

Honestly, I understand why he was aching to dance.

Leon was dressed to be preyed upon. He had on a mid-thigh dress that snugly fit his curves, even disguising his protruding belly. Flat sandals that had laces criss-crossing from his ankle to his knee, light dusting of make-up finished the look. His fair back was open to all, his hair fashionably loose all over his back.