Part 2 of the he's the nerd imagine

Hey!
Here's part 2!
Enjoy!!
~Erin

Austin's pov:

So, in the time that I have talked to Y/N I realized that 1. I really have a crush on her and 2. That every guy wants her.

"So, I like your glasses" Y/N giggles.

"Really? Everyone else thinks they're nerdy" I reply.

"Nope I find nerds cute, and plus you're really attractive" she says.

"No you're attractive,  I'm just a nerdy guy that everyone likes to tease" I say.

"Austin,  don't think like that. You're better than a lot of guys here. You're smart and cute and a gentleman making you the whole package!" Y/N exclaims.

"Thanks" I smile and blush.

"Anytime babe" she says.

"Let's get to class?" I ask.

"Yea" she replies. We get to AP English and this is my first time in this class. Of course the teacher makes me introduce myself.

"Hey I'm Austin" I say. Someone fake coughs "Nerd". I sigh and sit down.

"Yeah whatever" I say under my breath once I'm sitting.

"Austin, don't let it get to you" Y/N whispers in my ear. I smile.

A note hits my head while I'm writing. I open it and read:

Stay away from y/n, I seriously won't let a nerd be the one person she'll not reject.

"You alright Austin?" Y/N asks.

"I'm fine I guess" I say.

"Are you sure? you look pale" she says.

"Yeah I'm alright, listen I don't think we should talk anymore it'll put me in danger of being bullied more" I say and spin away from her.

Next part of the he's the bad boy imagine us next! I double updated! Read on!

>