Part 6 of He's the bad boy imagine♥

A/N Hey guys! I love all the comments for this they make me happy:) So, Here's part 6. Hope you all love it and yeah enjoy. Love you guys♥.

~Erin xo

So here's my plan. My best guy friend Adam is going to act as if he's my new boyfriend. We're going to act all romantic and like we're actually in love. This is to make Austin jealous and it will make it clear if he likes me or not. I spot Austin leaning against his locker so I text Adam:

Dude get to my locker now!!! Perfect time to show off;).

He answers back:

Alright be right over chill;).

I laugh and wait for him, hoping he'll get here before Austin leaves. A girl with blond hair and brown eyes walks up to Austin, kissing his cheek and hugging him. It kind of hurts my feelings a bit. I never thought of myself as I jealous type, but with Austin it's different.

"Hey y/n, ready to act?" Adam says.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I reply. I grab Adam's hand and lean my head on his shoulder. It catches Austin's attention right away. I pretend to laugh at something Adam says, and kiss his cheek. Austin shakes his head. Then the bell rings, signaling that class is starting. I wave to Adam flirting like and walk past Austin smiling. He grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Oh hey Austin!" I say.

"What is going on?" He asks not even greeting me.

"What do you mean?" I reply, acting innocent.

"With that guy! you know what I'm talking about! don't play stupid Y/N!" Austin says getting pissed.

"Oh Adam? Yeah We're dating now!" I say with a fake squeal. Ugh I hate acting like this, it's so annoying But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do right?.

"No you're not" Austin says.

"Uh...Excuse me? I'll date who I want you're not the boss of me!"  I reply, gettin angry myself.

"Y/N come on!" Austin says.

"No i'm sorry Austin but you should have asked me out, you don't even like me anyway so why do you care?" I ask.

"What?  Don't like you? Y/N if you haven't noticed I LIKE YOU!" Austin tells me.

"Then why didn't you say so?" I say, crossing my arms.

_______________________________________________________________________
Ooooooooooh Cliffhanger!
Why do you think Austin didn't tell her?

Part 7? And should it be in Austin's POV? comment below♥

~E xo