#26

I was walking my dog in a park near by when on the basketball court there was three guys playing basketball. Instantly my dog wants to play too. She takes off to the court and starts chasing after the ball. I run after her and get there grabbing her and apoligizing to the boys. "I'm really sorry she thinks people always want to play" i say and smile. They laugh. "I'm austin" the really cute one introduces himself. "Hi i'm erin" i say. The other boys introduce themselves as well. "Nice to meet you guys". "Well i'll see you guys later" i say and wave turning and walking away.

I was getting ready to go to a beach party with my friends. I got dressed in an pink high waisted circle skirt and red blouse. I put my hair in an high ponytail and threw on a pair of flip flops because i'm not wearing heels on an beach because i am not breaking a heel.

"Let's go erin" my friend yells from downstairs i run down the stairs and we go out the door. We got to the beach a few minutes later. We hung out for a bit and everything was normal untill someone ran into me. I tipped a bit backwards but someone caught me in there arms. "Wow long time no see erin right?" He ask. Oh now i remember it's austin. "Yeah and your austin" i tease. "Ha ha your funny wanna go for a walk with me?" He ask. "Yeah let's go" i say and smile. We walk for a bit then austin takes ahold of my hand. I smile. "Hey erin would you go out with me?" Austin ask. "Yeah definitly" i say and kiss his cheek.