imagine for sophia

This imagine is for sophia

hope you like it!

~Erin

you were going to austin mahone's concert and also going backstage after. You were really excited for it buy also really nervous. You got to the concert and sat in your seat. The arena got filled with a bunch of people and a few minutes later austin came on stage. "How are you guys tonight?" He yelled. Everyone screamed. He sang song's like banga banga, what about love and say you're just a friend. Next, it was time for the u girl to come on stage. Alex came down through the crowd and walked down the aisles. You were confused when he came up to you. "Would you like to be the u girl?" He asks. You simply nod your head and follow him up to the stage. You sit down on the stool that was set up for you.

"What's your name?" Austin asks you. "Sophia" you reply nervous. "Everyone give it up for sophia!" Austin yells. Everyone claps and cheers. Austin starts singing the song to you and at the end gives you a kiss on the cheek. After you go back to your seat and watch the rest of the concert. Later you go backstage and austin and the rest of the crew are sitting on one of the couches talking. You walk up and say "hi". "Hi sophia!" Austin says excitedly. The rest of the guys wave. "Hey can we talk?" Austin asks you. "Sure" you reply as he takes your hand. "I was wondering if I could get your number? I would love to see you again sophia" he explains. "Of course!" You say and he smiles.