Part 8 of the he's the bad boy imagine♡

Hey Mahomies! Here's part 8! I love March break I can update at anytime which right now is 12:44 am lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy it, Love you guys, You're amazing♥

~Erin xo

"Uh I don't know what to say" I reply. Austin broke up with her for me?.

"I jus-" Austin goes to explain but his now ex starts talking again.

"You stole my boyfriend!" she accuses.

"Last time I checked, I didn't tell him to break up with you" I say. She scoffs.

"Whatever. It was your loss anyway" she says then walks away.

"I'm so-" Austin starts but I cut him off.

"No i'm done with playing games". Then I walk off. I know he wouldn't have asked me out anyway I mean if he was going to he would have the first time he kissed me or even the second time, or the time he told me he liked me. But I'm tired of him messing with my emotions. As I'm walking I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry Y/N". I look up and see the captain of the soccer team, Tyler in front of me. Before I started talking to and liking Austin,  I did have a little crush on Tyler.

"It's cool" I reply.

"So do you want to grab some lunch with me?" Tyler asks.

"Sure I'd like that" I say. We go outside and get into Tyler's car. He drives us to a local pizza shop. Once we're parked he opens my door for me and helps me out of the car. We go inside and sit at a booth and then the waiter comes over.

"What can I get you?" she asks.

" I'll have a slice of pepperoni pizza and a soda please" I tell her.

"I'll have the same, thanks" Tyler says. The waiter walks back to the front counter.

"So what's up with you and Austin?" He asks.

"Nothing why?" I say nervously.

"Because I saw you, him and his ex Lily I think her name is in the hallway getting angry with eachother.  And I see you and him talking a lot at school" he says.

"Oh. Well apparently Austin broke up with her for me. But even if that is true I'm tired of being messed with. It's a constant game with him" I reply.

"Huh. So he does like you?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah. But I'm over it" I say.

"Are you though?" he asks.

"I guess, yeah. I pretty much did like him a lot. But I waited and waited for him to make a move and he didn't.  So what am I supposed to do? Keep waitimg? I don't think so" I answer.

"Fair enough" Tyler says with a smile.

Austin's POV:

Why didn't I make a move when I could've?. I should have. Maybe I should let Y/N go?. I have played with her emotions enough. But then again I really like her, she's not like anyone else. She's special, she doesn't see me as the bad boy anymore she sees me as me(Lol I made him sound so cliché there, but I'm gonna go with it). I walk around the corner and see Y/N with Tyler. I feel jealous.

"So do you want to grab some lunch with me?" he asks her.

"Sure I'd like that" she agrees.

Wow.

I guess she is over me.

________________________________________________________________________
Part 9? comment below!